Dwayne Johnson

CPFC1905

Would absolutely love to meet the guy, terrific actor and was and is always going to be the best wrestler ever! seems like suck a nice guy too.

please bring him along to an event if you can showmasters.

a couple of wrestlers i would also like to meet:

Rey Mysterio

Kelly Kelly

John Cena

Batista

The only one I'm interested in is "Rowdy" Roddy Piper and that's only for his movie career namely They Live (1988).

This is exactly what I was planning to post when I clicked the thread lol. The last great motion picture from John Carpenter. 21 years later and he's never made a film since to touch the genius of They Live, or The Thing, or Escape From New York.

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I’m all out of bubblegum."

theylive-370x300.jpg

They%20Live!.jpg

The last great motion picture from John Carpenter. 21 years later and he's never made a film since to touch the genius of They Live, or The Thing, or Escape From New York.
I love LA...and Vampires (though the soundrtack CD probably has more longevity enjoyment-wise)!! Edited by nicky

The last great motion picture from John Carpenter. 21 years later and he's never made a film since to touch the genius of They Live, or The Thing, or Escape From New York.
I love LA...and Vampires (though the soundrtack CD probably has more longevity enjoyment-wise)!!

I like L.A. too, but being honest almost everything I like from L.A. was already there in EFNY. JC could have made a great second adventure for Snake, and instead he just remade the original. Sure there were some cool scenes (for example, I love the basketball scene, and the last scene when Snake enters the world code is class), but I can't call it a great film, since he pretty much remade EFNY almost scene for scene, and line for line.

As for Vampires, it was watchable, certainly, but nothing like the quality of Carpenters early work... same with Ghosts Of Mars.

i met Roddy Piper recently and he was amazing, such a nice guy. he had They Live sunglases for sale too. Just watched him compete at Wrestlemania 25, hence im still up...

I also met Dwayne Johnson too, on Saturday. Got my replica belt signed and thre dvd's, Be Cool, Get Smart and Gridiron Gang. A really nice guy. Bit to big for one of these events now though i would imagine.

he had They Live sunglases for sale too. Just watched him compete at Wrestlemania 25, hence im still up...

Brilliant - I have to admit I'd buy a pair. Didn't know he was still competing?? Surely he's in his mid 50s now? And didn't he recently have treatment for cancer?

he had They Live sunglases for sale too. Just watched him compete at Wrestlemania 25, hence im still up...

Brilliant - I have to admit I'd buy a pair. Didn't know he was still competing?? Surely he's in his mid 50s now? And didn't he recently have treatment for cancer?

yes to all...

he still mixes it up a bit from time to time but shouldnt really, he isnt in great shape. Did throw a drop kick last night tho which was funny coz he never used to do them, even in his prime!

actually, the cancer came to light after getting a medical cheeck shortly after a match he had so its a good thing he does still have a match from time to time.

Hey cool pic, where was it? I heard he did a mamoth signing session at the premiere for Race to Witch Mountain and spent ages with fans. Shame the pic was with that fence behind you, must have felt a bit awkward especially when it came to signing the items - I bet some of the guests at the cons wish they had a fence between them and us too ;):WINCE:

Edited by nicky

Soccer AM studios, i passed my stuff over the top for signing, the photo was the best i could have hoped for under the circumstances but it was good enough, makes it look like i won a cage match...

i went to the last prem he did over here and he was really good there, signed for everyone waiting. didnt make this one tho.

such a nice guy

• 2 weeks later...

How about Mickie James I meet her when there were over here last year on tour & she was at an ASDA in Shefield she is WOW there were at Shefield Arena that night & WOW what a night.

Where is the Scocer AM studio's and where is the nearest tub station please??

How about Mickie James I meet her when there were over here last year on tour & she was at an ASDA in Shefield she is WOW there were at Shefield Arena that night & WOW what a night.

Where is the Scocer AM studio's and where is the nearest tub station please??

Its in Brenford, well around that way. no idea about trains tho

• 3 weeks later...

Mickie James a.k.a. the most beautiful woman on the planet!!!

I told her that last year and she smiled at me and said "You`re so sweet, i love you"

I got front row seats for Raw in Nottingham last month just in case she wanted to hug me and she wasn`t even on the tour, GUTTED!!! Especially since i spent the day humiliating myself by walking around with a "mickie james self proclaimed number one fan" t-shirt on. Kane at one point told me to cover it up, i hope he was joking. We shook hands so i guess he was.

Last year i got the chance to meet my favourite tag-team of all-time, Demolition.

I had photos taken with them and Sunny but my camera had been loaded up wrong so none of them came out. I had taken nine shots and it was still saying zero, again GUTTED!!!

If Collectormania could sign up any of them it would be brilliant.

Mickie James a.k.a. the most beautiful woman on the planet!!!

I told her that last year and she smiled at me and said "You`re so sweet, i love you"

I got front row seats for Raw in Nottingham last month just in case she wanted to hug me and she wasn`t even on the tour, GUTTED!!! Especially since i spent the day humiliating myself by walking around with a "mickie james self proclaimed number one fan" t-shirt on. Kane at one point told me to cover it up, i hope he was joking. We shook hands so i guess he was.

Last year i got the chance to meet my favourite tag-team of all-time, Demolition.

I had photos taken with them and Sunny but my camera had been loaded up wrong so none of them came out. I had taken nine shots and it was still saying zero, again GUTTED!!!

If Collectormania could sign up any of them it would be brilliant.

i was there!

sunny is due back in england later this year

• 2 weeks later...