Photo Shoot Tickets

• Showmasters Admin

Just a reminder that photo shoot tickets are available to buy from our online shop.

Just added is the Being Human Photo Shoot!! Have your picture taken with both Russell Tovey and Lenora Crichlow!

Also available are photo shoots with:

Dave Prowse

George Lazenby

Sonny Landham

George Harris

Ke Huy Quan

Matthew Lewis

& David Warner

Thanks

Are the Being Human photos sold out already? I only just saw the post but I can't buy any as it says not available :blink::D

edit to add:

If they are sold out and it's not just a glitch. Please, please, please can you add some more, I am desperate to get one, as I LOVE these guys. I can't believe the tickets would sell out in less than 4-5 hours :(

Edited by such_jaunt

The Being Human photo shoot has NOT sold out. If it had, it would state "Sold Out" on the online shop.

It was just a little glitch which I have sorted out now, so you should be able to purchase them :vader:

Oh thanks for the update for photoshoot, I have to ask though is there any rough time you guys know when the photoshoot for the Being Human guests are? It's just with me only travelling up on Sunday and trains being a pain in the rear I probably won't be getting to the event until about lunch time maybe later and owuld hate to have to miss this.

• Showmasters Admin

Oh thanks for the update for photoshoot, I have to ask though is there any rough time you guys know when the photoshoot for the Being Human guests are? It's just with me only travelling up on Sunday and trains being a pain in the rear I probably won't be getting to the event until about lunch time maybe later and owuld hate to have to miss this.

The photo shoot times will be posted once they are decided. I'm afraid there is no guessing before that.

Are you allowed to have your photo with just one of the Being Human cast?

I ask as I want a photo with Russel Tovey as he was in Ashes to Ashes, where as I haven't seen Being Human.

It's a group photo shoot. So going in and saying, actually I don't want you, only him, could get more than a little embarressing. If there isn't a seperate one done just for Russel I'd say no.

The photo shoot times will be posted once they are decided. I'm afraid there is no guessing before that.

Ah okay cheers anyway, was worth a shot at asking. :D

The Being Human photo shoot has NOT sold out. If it had, it would state "Sold Out" on the online shop.

It was just a little glitch which I have sorted out now, so you should be able to purchase them :whistling:

Just wondering if the Dave Prowse photo shoot also has a glitch. It has been showing the same message since first appearing on the online store -

"Pre-booked tickets no longer on sale. Please visit the organisers booth to see if tickets are available to buy at the event"