fan group ET crew

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never heard of Tattoo Goo before, sounds totally gross, lol. ;)

Kev at Inver Ink recommended Bepanthen, which is what I have always used, so it's all good. :P

Sorry, I am still giggling over Kieran's shirt... :D

Lesley - Yeah, the symbol is japanese for wolf. :D

Edited by Starbuck73

I couldn't imagine him doing anything else for a tshirt design.

It had to be slightly surreal or it wouldn't have been Kieran. Mad!

Kev is still trying to decide on his.

Matthew tried on his costume tonight, not much altering/sewing to do which is fantastic!!! :YAHOO:

Yeah, was advised to use it to speed up recovery time, but have to admit, Bepanthen worked for me amazingly, not one scab and healed so quickly. Had it done on the Monday and went to my sisters wedding at the weekend, and considering how much of my back it covered, I wasn't uncomfortable, just had to watch out for colour transfer on clothing and duvets! :D

We had our tattoos done together (15th WA pressie)

Kev swore blind he stuck to his side of the bed, but on the first night, there was a perfect reverse image of his tattoo right were my back would have been on the duvet! :D:D

xD It's an amazing tee!

I just need to.. sew down the hems of my Winry costume top, I cut them too short >.<

Somehow hide a belt keeping up my boiler suit, find a wig, and find shoes.

It's never gunna be done! D:

Got bored of asking for transfer paper, wrote 'LEWDNESS FOR CAKE CON '09 - Vicky' on my top with fabric paint :D

Kev swore blind he stuck to his side of the bed, but on the first night, there was a perfect reverse image of his tattoo right were my back would have been on the duvet! :D:D

Hahahahaha... typical bloke, always hogging your side of the bed... :YAHOO::D:D

Transfer paper looks better than fabric paint by miles,though :)

I just happened to have some fabric paint lying around.

OOH! I HAVE A SCRAP OF TRANSFER PAPER!

Hopefully (if I don't mess up), I can transfer a photo of some cake onto the tee :D

I never even thought of putting a cake on there! :D

I've got my wolf on there and Peter of course!

Should I have put cake on there? Thats like a busmans holiday otherwise, this way I'm all twilighty!

Kev swore blind he stuck to his side of the bed, but on the first night, there was a perfect reverse image of his tattoo right were my back would have been on the duvet! :YAHOO::D

Hahahahaha... typical bloke, always hogging your side of the bed... :D:WINCE::lol:

Too right! I think he was obsessing with his Taekwondo grading on Friday last night, cos he looked like he was doing moves in his sleep! I even blocked one! :D And if thats his excuse, its a bad one, cos I am 2 grades higher than him! :D I'll have him boy! :D

That's part of the reason I am not bringing mine with me! :lol::P

But all Luke does is talk about Doctor Who all the time it's not so bad as asking for food all the time.

He does that when he isn't talking about Doctor Who :D ... he has been a bottomless pit when it comes to food lately... :P

sisterspookyif u are about sat come along if you can. :thumbup:

i can only do the sunday which is a shame but i know i'll no doubt bump into a fair few twi hards on the day anyway!!! plus ET2 isn't THAT far off.

i'll post a pic to remind peeps to say hey to me too on the sunday. always fine to at least say hi so there are more faces you know at ET2 etc.

yeah food.. sure thats the reason..lol :thumbup:

Shut it, you... ;):D:wub::P:lol:

Rhi, just realised I don't have you on msn... do you have it? :D

Having seen your shirts, I'd really love one... was wondering if you'd have time to make me one? :D

I'd love one saying "Lots of F*cking Coffee Con" & a big Starbucks mug on the back! :lol:

(Anyone who knows me will tell you why, besides the forum name connection, lol)