24 Guests

jamesmcburnie

Perhaps past stars of the show seeing as season 8 will start shooting almost immediately.

Reiko Aylesworth aka Michelle Dessler is my number one choice. Loved her character. And of course she was in Aliens vs. Predator Requiem, one of the few good things about it. Heard she's in a few new episodes of Lost too.

Penny Johnson Jerald aka Sherry Palmer was one of my favourites too and would have DS9 fans interested in meeting her too I imagine.

Plus Carlos Bernard (Tony Almeida, a legend) , Dennis Haybert (another legend President David Palmer), Sarah Clarke the genius character of Nina Myers), Sarah Wynters (I was fond of Kate Warner), Leslie Hope (Teri Bauer), Kim Raver (Audrey Raines), Xander Berkley (George Mason) Michelle Forbes (sure she would be more popular with TNG and BSG fans) and Shohreh Aghdashloo (amazing as Dina Araz).

Perhaps past stars of the show seeing as season 8 will start shooting almost immediately.

Reiko Aylesworth aka Michelle Dessler is my number one choice. Loved her character. And of course she was in Aliens vs. Predator Requiem, one of the few good things about it. Heard she's in a few new episodes of Lost too.

Penny Johnson Jerald aka Sherry Palmer was one of my favourites too and would have DS9 fans interested in meeting her too I imagine.

Plus Carlos Bernard (Tony Almeida, a legend) , Dennis Haybert (another legend President David Palmer), Sarah Clarke the genius character of Nina Myers), Sarah Wynters (I was fond of Kate Warner), Leslie Hope (Teri Bauer), Kim Raver (Audrey Raines), Xander Berkley (George Mason) Michelle Forbes (sure she would be more popular with TNG and BSG fans) and Shohreh Aghdashloo (amazing as Dina Araz).

I missed Sarah Clarke the first time round - loved her character. As usual, was mighty pissed off when they killed her off.

I'd like to see:

Gina Torres (Julia Milliken)

Harris Yullen (Roger Stanton)

Andy Umberger (Dr Linzer)

Eric Balfour (Milo Pressman)

DB Woodside (Wayne Palmer)

Daniel Dae Kim (Tom Baker)

Jeff Ricketts (Victor Rovner)