Carlisle and Esme deleted scene

xbellarose

Has anyone seen it?

I love that pairing and I think we needed more Peter in the film....I mean Carlisle :P

For those of you who havent seen it heres a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnDwjqNu_ZA

Its so cute!!!

SPOILERS ABOUT THE CLIP!!!!!

I love the part where Esme pushes him against the wall!!!

And the rubbing of the noses.....SO CUTE!

I cant believe they cut it out :D

I agree. Im tryin to avoid most of the dvd extras until i have my own copy, but this one was too interesting to resist - i love elizabeth reaser and was sad she wasnt in the film more, along with the rest of the cullens.

I think this was needed to get esmes character across.

I dont understand why they would cut it, i mean its only a few more minutes, its not going to make a huge difference to the length of the film.

*shakes head*

I agree. Im tryin to avoid most of the dvd extras until i have my own copy, but this one was too interesting to resist - i love elizabeth reaser and was sad she wasnt in the film more, along with the rest of the cullens.

I think this was needed to get esmes character across.

I dont understand why they would cut it, i mean its only a few more minutes, its not going to make a huge difference to the length of the film.

*shakes head*

I wish they had left it in too - it;s a really cute scene and Elizabeth Reaser was so underused.

Will this scene be on the UK dvd or is it from the american dvd?

i have no idea, BUT i'm hoping it's the american ones, cos that's what i'm getting!

Um I think its probably on both. From what Ive seen the american 2 disk and the english 2 disk are pretty much identical other than the fact the uk one has more on!! We have exclusives from the premiers and stuff :D

Will this scene be on the UK dvd or is it from the american dvd?

i have no idea, BUT i'm hoping it's the american ones, cos that's what i'm getting!

Um I think its probably on both. From what Ive seen the american 2 disk and the english 2 disk are pretty much identical other than the fact the uk one has more on!! We have exclusives from the premiers and stuff :D

which means i'm going to have to get the english one aswell now

dammit!

stupid twilight making me even poorer. :(

*faints* i wish i was Esme sooo much... and I'd do a lot more that push him against a wall! :YAHOO::(

Haha same! The things I would do to that man should not be even thought about let alone written down!!! :D

*faints* i wish i was Esme sooo much... and I'd do a lot more that push him against a wall! :YAHOO::(

Haha same! The things I would do to that man should not be even thought about let alone written down!!!:D

its a really good thing peter couldnt hear my thoughts.. ha ha