KStew gets called a b**** by Dan Levy.

ShootingStar

Haha how pathetic he felt so big saying b***h it was like a little kid saying it because they no its naughty. Im not a huge twilight fan but I preferred Kristen to Rob in fact I think Rob was very bad and dull. Her facial expressions wasn't that bad sure she could of handled her self better but its not worth of getting called a b***h at.

I don't get how people can say you can't be shy and be a actor but yes you can there are loads of shy actors out there including Kristen AND Rob.

Also saying shes making money of Robs back is BS she's making money of the twilight books. Me and all my friends and who went to see it went for the books or to see what the fuss was about not because Rob was in it. I will be watching new moon but not for Rob (or Kristen but I rather see her than him) but to see how it is.

Im not being funny, but how the HELL do the notions of shy and actress go together R O F L you cannot be a shy actress, that's complete and utter bull.

The whole point of acting is show boating, at the end of the day she's getting paid a fortune for this, it's part of the terrotory. It's like a waitress rolling her eyes cus she's asked to wait on a table.

i think you'll find there are millions of actresses and actors who are shy. a lot of people find acting is their way of opening up, but in real life they are introverts. i act, and im shy in real life, but when i go on stage i can do it fine. i dont get stage fright or anything.

some people are showboaters, but a lot of actors, when they perform, they are taking the role of someone else, not them selves.

Tbh my main problem, is the fact they are asking these questions when it is meant to be an interview about her new film Adventureland. Its just a bit rude when the other actor is sat there and has to wait while they ask her about Twilight, shouldn't the interviewers be more concentrating on the film they are there to interview about and not about Rob! The other actor looked just as nervous as Kristen!

Edited by Jasper Says Relax

I dont want to get into an argument so just as a pointer - YES there are shy actors and actresses. god, I'm the shyest person EVER in real life. Would you think that when i go on stage? no, because you are on stage as a whole different person - nobody knows you, and it's easier to shake off anything and be someone else. And especially if you arent comfortable with yourself interviews can be awkward.

I dont want to get into an argument so just as a pointer - YES there are shy actors and actresses. god, I'm the shyest person EVER in real life. Would you think that when i go on stage? no, because you are on stage as a whole different person - nobody knows you, and it's easier to shake off anything and be someone else. And especially if you arent comfortable with yourself interviews can be awkward.

I know the feeling when I go on stage Im so much more confident than I am in real life, not arguing with your point because I totally agree, but when you sign up for a film you know there is a chance that it could be big and also that your going to have to do a lot of press and you smile to make your money.

For her to just roll her eyes as if it were a stupid question was insulting to the interviewer. The film she is rolling her eyes at is one that gave her the fame she needs to get more leading roles and to catapult her career and is also the film that is paying her bills!

Oh and another thing its the film that all the fans care so much about and she insults it then wonders why fans dont like her......um go figure!!

when you sign up for a film you know there is a chance that it could be big and also that your going to have to do a lot of press and you smile to make your money.

The film she is rolling her eyes at is one that gave her the fame she needs to get more leading roles and to catapult her career and is also the film that is paying her bills!

Oh and another thing its the film that all the fans care so much about and she insults it then wonders why fans dont like her......um go figure!!

ok i've been defending her but i also totally agree with these points :headscratch:

Edited by __a

Im not being funny, but how the HELL do the notions of shy and actress go together R O F L you cannot be a shy actress, that's complete and utter bull.

The whole point of acting is show boating, at the end of the day she's getting paid a fortune for this, it's part of the terrotory. It's like a waitress rolling her eyes cus she's asked to wait on a table.

i think you'll find there are millions of actresses and actors who are shy. a lot of people find acting is their way of opening up, but in real life they are introverts. i act, and im shy in real life, but when i go on stage i can do it fine. i dont get stage fright or anything.

some people are showboaters, but a lot of actors, when they perform, they are taking the role of someone else, not them selves.

No offence but I dont find that real shyness, I know lots of really shy people and the idea of ANY attention at all would send them running for the hills.

I LOL'd at the whole thing.

Him calling her a b*tch was too far, that may have been his opinion of her, but he got carried away. And he would have been justified keeping his comments short, just saying how rude he thought she was - the look on her face was coming from the fact she got asked whether kissing scenes ever got any easier (which c'mon, is quite a normal question, she's definitely not the first one to have been asked) and I'm afraid if I had got the same reaction from her I wouldn't have been too nice about it either. The Twilight question was in response to that.

I say fair play to Dan Levy for commenting on something that obviously meant a lot to him (her rudeness towards his co-host) although I do admit he went too far, but to all those saying how awkward and shy she is just like Rob Pattinson - he's constantly charming and funny in interviews, and he gets asked a lot more of the same things than she does. She needs to learn to handle herself better, her age can only be used as an excuse for so long.

when you sign up for a film you know there is a chance that it could be big and also that your going to have to do a lot of press and you smile to make your money.

The film she is rolling her eyes at is one that gave her the fame she needs to get more leading roles and to catapult her career and is also the film that is paying her bills!

ok i've been defending her but i also totally agree with these points :headscratch:

I concur, and surely it's in her best interests to be charming and nice about the films, I mean, what producer is going to want to hire a bratty little drama queen who thinks she better than everyone?

Not that I care, but I just think she's being silly and immature.

I'm not even going to watch it because I don't want to get angry.

I'm just going to say that I think Kristen is awesome, and that I thinks she's under a lot of pressure to please everyone - which is blatently not going to happen.

I also think people have a right to think what they want of her, so if he genuinely thinks shes a bitch then that is fair enough. But does he actually meet her? Does he know her properly? Like a lot of Twilight fans who dislike her (but not all, don't think I'm talking to the Kristen not-fans on here!), he has probably only heard rumours about her. Lots of reasons people dislike her are based on misinformation, misquotes, and in some cases, jealousy.

The point of this topic is about the video, not to just have a massive argument abvout Kristen.

I'm honestly not making another run of the mill 'I hate KStew' comment.

I'm genuinely angered by the fact she can be such a silly little biatch about everything.

"She's just an angsty little teenager who thinks she's too cool for school, and she needs to get over it!"

Totally with you there Dan.

Edited by ShootingStar

okay... 1) i dont agree with anyone calling anyone a b**** (but an interviewer on tv is definately uncalled for) - but it is a persons opinion.

and 2) has anyone ever seen Johnny Depp being interviewed? he's been in the business for 20+ years and you dont see him all jazz hands in an interview do you? no, half the time he is quiet, shy and frankly he hates interviews and any limelight on himself.

apart from kristen being a different gender, i think it is rather uncalled for for people to claim that because she is an "actress" and promoting and "knew what she was getting into" suddenly makes her open and talkative and frankly i would get sick of people assuming things between "me" and the co-star.

i cant tell you all to lay off her, but at least have some respect, and stop assuming she can handle things. you dont know her personal life/emotions.....

i havent seen the interview... but its not the first time you all find something to nitpick about kristen.

its really pathetic all this "omg shes ugly" "omg she cant do bella at all" bla bla bla. the only reason why you dont like her as bella is cos she might not be the same person as in ur head.

and i dont think she is the "best" actress... but she did her best, and doesnt deserve all the cr*P that gets thrown at her.

if you dont like her... fair enough, say so. but for people to keep making little off comments about her is rather, whats the word..... annoying!

la di da... hahah anywho.... i'm gonna carry on watching high school musical 3 now XD thankyou! wahahahahaha lol

whaaaat? you can't compare kristen to johnny depp! :o

besides, there is a huge difference between being shy and quiet and just acting like she's above it all.

I'm not jumping on the 'I hate k-stew' bandwagon, but really...I'm finding it so hard to like her when I watch her acting like that.

and all the bitchy comments she constantly seems to make related to twilight....just seems to happen a bit too much for her quotes to be taken 'out of context' etc.

"when you sign up for a film you know there is a chance that it could be big and also that your going to have to do a lot of press and you smile to make your money.

Oh and another thing its the film that all the fans care so much about and she insults it then wonders why fans dont like her......um go figure!!"

- I agree with that comment 100%!!

URGH! seriouisly... i saw the video, and i dont get what ur all moaning at. dan was way out of order. and people will just find anything to dislike about someone if they really want to.

so i give up, if u wanna go and sl*g her off for something she probably didnt even realise she did... then go ahead. i aint gonna bother commenting anymore. cos you all obviously know better than me.

ive seen other actors be as rude in interviews and dont get half as much BS thrown at them.

and NO im not comparing her to johnny depp. i was just giving an example.

jeeesh!!!

• Moderators

I do think a lot of people are overly critical of her, especially when we're all online .. it's generally easier to bitch about people on here, and for others to get worked up and argue with each other. The anonymity of an online argument allows it to escalate beyond anything reasonable a lot of the time. It's just what happens - hell, if I can get someone wishing they could push me down stairs so I die just because I edited a post of theirs, then clearly logic and reason isn't a strong point :o

However I can see both sides. I do believe she isn't doing herself any favours at certain points, and probably sets herself up for more criticism than is necessary. When you have a fanbase as rabid as the Twilight one, it's in your best interests to be positive about the product and present yourself in a good way. Yet some people do overreact, and are overly harsh about some things that really aren't that big a deal. Of course, that's not exclusive to KS or Twilight!

I do think a lot of people are overly critical of her, especially when we're all online .. it's generally easier to bitch about people on here, and for others to get worked up and argue with each other. The anonymity of an online argument allows it to escalate beyond anything reasonable a lot of the time. It's just what happens - hell, if I can get someone wishing they could push me down stairs so I die just because I edited a post of theirs, then clearly logic and reason isn't a strong point :pyth:

However I can see both sides. I do believe she isn't doing herself any favours at certain points, and probably sets herself up for more criticism than is necessary. When you have a fanbase as rabid as the Twilight one, it's in your best interests to be positive about the product and present yourself in a good way. Yet some people do overreact, and are overly harsh about some things that really aren't that big a deal. Of course, that's not exclusive to KS or Twilight!

at least someone can see both sides maturely :poki:

i hate arguments. :pyth:

i just wish people wouldnt judge before challenged ... or something to that extent lol

i know i said i wouldnt post again.... but now you seemed to have eased the tension... i might stick around.

People get way more offended at what Dan said than I thought they woudl though, it's really surprising. I didn't think what he said was that offensive to be honest.

I do think a lot of people are overly critical of her, especially when we're all online .. it's generally easier to bitch about people on here, and for others to get worked up and argue with each other. The anonymity of an online argument allows it to escalate beyond anything reasonable a lot of the time. It's just what happens - hell, if I can get someone wishing they could push me down stairs so I die just because I edited a post of theirs, then clearly logic and reason isn't a strong point

Oh well, we love you! XD!

Edited by ShootingStar

Hmmm, I also see both sides of the argument.

On the one hand being asked the same questions all the time must be annoying so i understand that, and its probably a long day of being asked the same questions so i guess i understand being irritable too.

Also, lets be fair, she is there for adventureland not twilight, so you cant say she should be promoting her films, because shes trying to - her other films, and people wont let her. I also understand being shy and quiet, so in other interviews i dont care that shes that way and i really like her.

However, I think rolling your eyes at somebody is rude, under any circumstances. The interviewer was just trying to do her job, and especially when that first question was just met with silence can you blame her for trying to move onto another topic?

I wouldnt say im offended by him calling her a bitch, i just think it was unprofessional of him. Like somebody else said i didnt watch the whole clip because I found that guy kinda annoying anyway.

I do think a lot of people are overly critical of her, especially when we're all online .. it's generally easier to bitch about people on here, and for others to get worked up and argue with each other. The anonymity of an online argument allows it to escalate beyond anything reasonable a lot of the time. It's just what happens - hell, if I can get someone wishing they could push me down stairs so I die just because I edited a post of theirs, then clearly logic and reason isn't a strong point :D

I think that's very true.

I personally really rate Kristen as an actor, and I don't think Rob comes across a whole lot better in interviews and yet his awkwardness is immeditely forgiven - he's said some less than flattering things about Twilight too, and yet Kristen gets all the abuse. Kristen is actually a lot more fond of Bella than Rob is of Edward, and a lot more into the books.

Plus threads like this just give the girl more fuel to support her supposed theory (according to some fans) that Twilighters are rabid and crazy - it doesn't do the fandom any favours.

There are a couple of things that really bother me aout the Kristen bashing, that are aside from me liking her as an actress. One, I really hate to see girls call other girls "b*tches" or whatever - as it says in Mean Girls there are enough idiot guys out there ready to do that, so girls should stick together and support each other. The other reason is that we're on a board focussed around events which bring the actors to meet us, so I don't like to read anything here that would make the stars feel unwelcome at ET2. Think of it this way, I'm Nikki Reed and I'm considering coming to ET2, so I have a quick look at the message board to get a feel for the Twilight fans that are going. I see thread after thread where my best friend is being called a b*tch or ungrateful or talentless - why the heck do I want to give up my weekend and get on a plane to come and meet people who think that way about my mates?

Eveyone is entitled to their opinions, but I think as DavidB said it's far easier to be outspoken on line. In the interest of making all the cast feel welcome at ET2/ET3, I would like to see an end to bashing threads about any of the cast.

Edited by timpe

people are entitled to have their own opinion

some people hate KS some people love her ... but who actually cares ... not everyone is gonna have the same opinion

this argument is gonna go on forever because everyone wants to put their point across

okay he was a bit harsh for calling her a b*tch but lets face it she was rude

and she is an actress right? ... so y not act at interviews?

joke or lie ... just use your acting skills girl!

but even though i think this ... my overall argument is who cares about KS shes only one person in the film ... there are so many more amazing people in the film like peter and kellan :lol: and no matter what i love and always will love TWILIGHT not because of the cast but because of the incredible books

this argument is gonna go on forever because everyone wants to put their point across

okay he was a bit harsh for calling her a b*tch but lets face it she was rude

and she is an actress right? ... so y not act at interviews?

joke or lie ... just use your acting skills girl!

you have a point there, that never occurred to me!

and no matter what i love and always will love TWILIGHT not because of the cast but because of the incredible books

hear hear!

woah ok...my comments weren't meant to seem like I was 'arguing' and they weren't meant to cause anyone offense.

I just don't hold Kristen in such high regards as I do Johnny Depp. He's my favourite actor so maybe I'm a bit biased :D

I was just stating my opinion like everyone else.

I still stand by what I said and I really don't like her attitude.

and I'll shut up now..

Okay. To be honest, no matter how much we argue, nothings ever going to change.

It's impossible for us to really have any effect on the situation.

I'm sorry, I never meant for this to erupt into a massive slanging match at each other, and yeah I got a bit caught up in it, I'm sorry!

Hug and make friends? =]