Tom Price

accioscar

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get any photos yesterday and I've just realised how much I want one with Tom. Please can we get him to the Hub 3?

I've got 2 group photos the second one with Tom groping Kai :poki: I also had loads of fun making fun of Tom and bugging Gareth about his gig on Saturday, and I really ought to tell the guy to stop selling Sex, Wales and Anarchy to me. I was sold as soon as tickets went on sale :rolleyes:

I didn't get any photos yesterday and I've just realised how much I want one with Tom. Please can we get him to the Hub 3?

I've got 2 group photos the second one with Tom groping Kai :P I also had loads of fun making fun of Tom and bugging Gareth about his gig on Saturday, and I really ought to tell the guy to stop selling Sex, Wales and Anarchy to me. I was sold as soon as tickets went on sale :P

Tom seemed to be groping Kai a lot! Haha, did Gareth try and get you to buy tickets for SWA then?

I've got 2 group photos the second one with Tom groping Kai :D I also had loads of fun making fun of Tom and bugging Gareth about his gig on Saturday, and I really ought to tell the guy to stop selling Sex, Wales and Anarchy to me. I was sold as soon as tickets went on sale :wub:

Tom seemed to be groping Kai a lot! Haha, did Gareth try and get you to buy tickets for SWA then?

Yup, he told me not to bother with Mardi Gras and go for Sex, Wales and Anarchy. I've been approached a lot this past few weeks with leaflets and a woman promoting the thing to me at TJ's I get it, he's doing some weevil hunting in Cardiff.

Gotta say though, poor Gareth he was like the third wheel.

I've already asked, of course, but am just stepping back in demurely to say that I'd still really love to see Tom at Hub 3, should you happen to get more guests. He'd fit the combined bills of being regular cast, featured in CoE and a guest who's proven himself to be absolutely wonderful. ;)

I've already asked, of course, but am just stepping back in demurely to say that I'd still really love to see Tom at Hub 3, should you happen to get more guests. He'd fit the combined bills of being regular cast, featured in CoE and a guest who's proven himself to be absolutely wonderful. :lol:

Ditto

I've already asked, of course, but am just stepping back in demurely to say that I'd still really love to see Tom at Hub 3, should you happen to get more guests. He'd fit the combined bills of being regular cast, featured in CoE and a guest who's proven himself to be absolutely wonderful. :D

Completely agree!

I told Tom to just come as an attendee and get Gareth and Barrowman's autographs... I can imagine him in the queue's squeeling like a fangirl!

If he did that I'd be in the queue behind squeeing wildly at him. Too be honest rather him then anyone from CoE (not main cast).

I've already asked, of course, but am just stepping back in demurely to say that I'd still really love to see Tom at Hub 3, should you happen to get more guests. He'd fit the combined bills of being regular cast, featured in CoE and a guest who's proven himself to be absolutely wonderful. :smile:

THIS!

Pretty please can we get Tom? :(

Too be honest rather him then anyone from CoE (not main cast).

Totally agree! The guest list is fab, but I'd happily trade all the CoE guests (not main cast) for Tom! Does that make me a bad person? Or just an extreme Tom fangirl? :(

I'd trade anyone who is not John, James, Gareth or Daniella for Kai and Tom!!!

I told Tom to just come as an attendee and get Gareth and Barrowman's autographs... I can imagine him in the queue's squeeling like a fangirl!

80 of us should club together and give him £1 each to get a ticket lol