Tom Price

accioscar

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE, SHOWMASTERS/ME!!! PLEEEEEEEASE CAN WE GET TOM BACK???

He was a fabulous guest, and even though I wasn't initially that bothered about meeting him, he ended up being one of the absolute highlights of The Hub 2. :P

Plus I didn't get my photo taken with him last time and I NEED ME SOME TOM SQUISHING!! :thumbup:

Pretty please can we have him back? He's already said he'd love to come.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I need him back cause I've lost my autograph where ge wrote something really funny on,

Pllllleeeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeee

lovely having guests from COE but really really really want Tom.

He has got the most votes in the poll too.

Here's hoping next Hub announcement guest release is TOM............

Hi Everyone yes we do need TOM PRICE (WIMP) at Hub3 to ask him why he was Slow at getting stuck into the fight in C.O.E, I was watching that Final Episode on BBC3 last night and it seemed to take Pc Andy an awful long time to decide to Fight. So he needs to be at Hub3 to explain himself, plus we do need him there for the Comedy Value as he does keep things going at Panel Talks. So Vote TOM PRICE. julie-t ;)

Haha, I've just watched the Colon P song he did, so funny. He'd be a fantastic guest at The Hub and I'd love to see him at the event. If you are booking more guests, please can you ask Tom Price? He topped the poll. :dance:

Edited by Doctor Who

Hi Everyone,. If you think the Colon.P song is Funny go to You tube and look for Badwolf 2008 and find Tom Price singing DogMan it is so funny even Kia and the audiance join in, Now that is something we should get him to do if we get him at Hub3. So we do need Tom Price at Hub3 for a Repeat performance of DogMan you know you all want to sing along, Come on Showmasters contact Tom and get him on the guest list you know it makes sense. VOTE TOM( aka Dogman), VOTE TOM(aka Colon.P) Yaaaaaaaaaaah. julie-t ;):lol::lol:

I asked Tom on Twitter about coming to The Hub 3 and he just replied that he hasn't been asked yet! :P

Pleeeease ask him, Showmasters/ME!

I know we've got lots of wonderful guests already (for which we are VERY grateful) but Tom did get the most votes in the poll for who we'd like to see. So if there is any chance of getting another guest, please can we get Tom??

Even if he's not included in the free autographs/photo shoots. I, for one, would TOTALLY pay extra for him.

So please can we get him? Pretty please? He's already said he'd love to come!

I know normally it's not something M.E would do as things are happening all the time behind the scenes but people keep asking Tom on Twitter if he's going to be at hub3 & he must be getting fed up of this question.

Any way M.E can say for definate whether he may be asked??

Today he was asked if there was any chance of turning up at hub3.

To which his reply was:- Sadly not - not been asked yet! I'll be there in spirit.

Be better now if we and Tom knew one way or other whether any chance of him being asked.

There's alot of love in this thread for Tom. Whether it be this hub event (fingers crossed) or another one Im so def there.

Yeah, I really hope Tom is announced for this Hub or the next one if there is another. It'd be great if Kai and him went to the same one, I'd love to see them do a talk together as I've heard they're brilliant. :P

I think he said something about pushing SM till he's announced when leaving Norwich and someone asked. I've given up and want him at a Welsh Con.

I too saw Tom, Gareth and Kai today in Norwich and it was such a treat. All three are great together and was such a fun day. Would be great to have them all at The Hub 3 if you are still considering any more guests. :D

• Moderators

All you can do is request guests - I'm sure all of you realise the business side of things isn't something we're aware of, whether it be budgets or schedules etc. We don't know what ME have planned.

And ME won't comment on guest negotiations no matter how much they're asked, so please don't.

Just carry on with the support for the guys you want, but don't expect them to be giving you information. If ME start doing that, everyone will expect it.

I'm completely jealous of all of you who got to meet Gareth, Kai and Tom yesterday, I'd have loved to attend the signing. More begging it is then, I'd love to see both Kai and Tom at The Hub, they'd be great, pretty please?. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

I didn't get any photos yesterday and I've just realised how much I want one with Tom. Please can we get him to the Hub 3?

I've never met him and would love to get a photo with him, pretty please Massive Events. He's top of the poll which you made, I'd have thought you'd want to get the most voted guest at the event. :YAHOO: The current line-up is absolutely fantastic and for me and most others, Tom would be a brilliant addition. Pretty please Massive Events and Showmasters? :YAHOO:

Edited by Doctor Who