We need Freema at Hub3

Avengers7

She was a member of the Torchwood team as well as Indira.

Well technically no.

Suzie Costello was a member of Torchwood Three. Martha is a UNIT operative who showed up in Reset to, well, point out to Torchwood various incidents that they had missed! That was one of the biggest complaints about her arc that she showed up and immediately upstaged the team by proving how incompetent they were in comparison to her.

Indira would be a fabulous guest for a Torchwood event - I think Freema would be far better as a headliner at a Doctor Who event.

But all of this is somewhat redundant as with John, James, Gareth and Daniela on board for The Hub 3 I can't see a guest of Freema's calibre being added.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was a member of the Torchwood team as well as Indira.

Well technically no.

Suzie Costello was a member of Torchwood Three. Martha is a UNIT operative who showed up in Reset to, well, point out to Torchwood various incidents that they had missed! That was one of the biggest complaints about her arc that she showed up and immediately upstaged the team by proving how incompetent they were in comparison to her.

Indira would be a fabulous guest for a Torchwood event - I think Freema would be far better as a headliner at a Doctor Who event.

But all of this is somewhat redundant as with John, James, Gareth and Daniela on board for The Hub 3 I can't see a guest of Freema's calibre being added.

Freema would be just as good a guest for either show!

As for not having her because of the calibre of guest already announced - Showmasters have done it before and will do it again. We have faith in them!

Some of you negative Freema people out there you must have a short memory as Freema first appeard in Torchwood Offices in Dr Who ( Army of ghost's) working for TORCHWOOD, she played Adeola(Cousin of Martha) . And she was actually in 3 episodes of Torchwood Reset, Dead man walking and A day in the death, so she is more than worthy of attending Hub3 if she is asked. Plus we have guest's that attend the Hub conventions who have only been in 1 episode and noboby complains then, I hope Freema does attend as i have spent time with her before in Cardiff and she i a wonderful, funny young lady who is a real people person. So if Massive Events read this you won't go wrong if you add Freema to your list. julie-t :P;)

Some of you negative Freema people out there you must have a short memory as Freema first appeard in Torchwood Offices in Dr Who ( Army of ghost's) working for TORCHWOOD, she played Adeola(Cousin of Martha) . And she was actually in 3 episodes of Torchwood Reset, Dead man walking and A day in the death, so she is more than worthy of attending Hub3 if she is asked. Plus we have guest's that attend the Hub conventions who have only been in 1 episode and noboby complains then, I hope Freema does attend as i have spent time with her before in Cardiff and she i a wonderful, funny young lady who is a real people person. So if Massive Events read this you won't go wrong if you add Freema to your list. julie-t :WAVE::WAVE:

I completely agree, I'd love to see Freema at the event and she has been in three episodes of the show. Other actors who are attending the event, James Marsters for example, are better known for roles in other shows but that hasn't stopped them attending (which is rightly so) so I don't see why it should be any different for Freema? I think she's got just as much right to be there as anyone else who has worked on Torchwood and would love for her to be attend this event. Taking into account the fantastic line-up we have now, I'd be happy to see pretty much anyone from the show added to the guest list. B)

Edited by Doctor Who

Some of you negative Freema people out there you must have a short memory as Freema first appeard in Torchwood Offices in Dr Who ( Army of ghost's) working for TORCHWOOD, she played Adeola(Cousin of Martha) . And she was actually in 3 episodes of Torchwood Reset, Dead man walking and A day in the death, so she is more than worthy of attending Hub3 if she is asked. Plus we have guest's that attend the Hub conventions who have only been in 1 episode and noboby complains then, I hope Freema does attend as i have spent time with her before in Cardiff and she i a wonderful, funny young lady who is a real people person. So if Massive Events read this you won't go wrong if you add Freema to your list. julie-t :thumbup::sleep:

If that's the case we can have David Tennant, his Doc started Torchwood by saving Queen Victoria and subsequently the world from the battle of Canary Wharf. :lol:

Seriously I'd save the money and get writers in.

Some of you negative Freema people out there you must have a short memory as Freema first appeard in Torchwood Offices in Dr Who ( Army of ghost's) working for TORCHWOOD, she played Adeola(Cousin of Martha) . And she was actually in 3 episodes of Torchwood Reset, Dead man walking and A day in the death, so she is more than worthy of attending Hub3 if she is asked. Plus we have guest's that attend the Hub conventions who have only been in 1 episode and noboby complains then, I hope Freema does attend as i have spent time with her before in Cardiff and she i a wonderful, funny young lady who is a real people person. So if Massive Events read this you won't go wrong if you add Freema to your list. julie-t :WAVE::WAVE:

If that's the case we can have David Tennant, his Doc started Torchwood by saving Queen Victoria and subsequently the world from the battle of Canary Wharf. :(

Seriously I'd save the money and get writers in.

Dear Owl Post 1992,. I see you are not watching programmes very closely as it was Queen Victoria and and the lady who owned Torchwood House who founded TORCHWOOD, Queen Victoria actually Banished the Doctor and Rose because they were aliens. So you were a bit quick suggesting that David Tennant should be at Hub3 when he didn't start up Torchwood and its a bit late to invite Queen Victoria, and David is busy at the moment he is in America filming Hamlet to be shown on T.V next year. So maybe you should re watch the episode again, its on tonight on BBC3 at 7pm :uhoh::(^_^:P

Dear Owl Post 1992,. I see you are not watching programmes very closely as it was Queen Victoria and and the lady who owned Torchwood House who founded TORCHWOOD, Queen Victoria actually Banished the Doctor and Rose because they were aliens. So you were a bit quick suggesting that David Tennant should be at Hub3 when he didn't start up Torchwood and its a bit late to invite Queen Victoria, and David is busy at the moment he is in America filming Hamlet to be shown on T.V next year. So maybe you should re watch the episode again, its on tonight on BBC3 at 7pm :uhoh::P:YAHOO::P

Dear Juliet, I would like you to stop ogling David long enough to pay attention to the story line but if it wasn't for her experiences with the Doctor and he comes to show her there are more to this world then what she thinks then she would not start Torchwood.. Alas she would actually be an alien in disguise if not dead.

As for David, Hamlet has finished filming in LONDON not the US. He is currently filming St Trinian's 2.

Dear Owl Post 1992,. I see you are not watching programmes very closely as it was Queen Victoria and and the lady who owned Torchwood House who founded TORCHWOOD, Queen Victoria actually Banished the Doctor and Rose because they were aliens. So you were a bit quick suggesting that David Tennant should be at Hub3 when he didn't start up Torchwood and its a bit late to invite Queen Victoria, and David is busy at the moment he is in America filming Hamlet to be shown on T.V next year. So maybe you should re watch the episode again, its on tonight on BBC3 at 7pm :uhoh::poki::lol:B)

Dear Juliet, I would like you to stop ogling David long enough to pay attention to the story line but if it wasn't for her experiences with the Doctor and he comes to show her there are more to this world then what she thinks then she would not start Torchwood.. Alas she would actually be an alien in disguise if not dead.

As for David, Hamlet has finished filming in LONDON not the US. He is currently filming St Trinian's 2.

Dear Owl Post1992,. I am old enough to be David Tennat's Mother, Now if you accused me of ogling George Clooney then you wouldn't be wrong he is more my type. My Son is the Huge Dr Who / Torchwood Fan and having been cuddled more than once By Freema Agyeman and told how handsome he is it is only right that Someone as Fabulous and full of fun should be at Hub3. Freema For Hub3, Freema For Hub3. Julie-t :P

• 2 weeks later...

We are busy watching Torchwood on Sky Channel Watch and its Freema night tonight (with the Mayfly) and Yes we definately need her at Hub3, She was BRILLIANT in all 3 episodes of Torchwood her Chemistry with Owen was very good. VOTE FREEMA FOR HUB3 you know it makes sense, she is very much a people person and full of fun we have met her twice now you would be sorry if you missed her. julie-t :WAVE:

Freema's an amazing actress and I would absolutely love for to attend The Hub sometime. She's been brilliant in Doctor Who, Torchwood and Law & Order: UK and I'm sure she's got a very, very successful career to look forward to in the future. She'd be a brilliant guest so yeah, I'd love to see her announced at this Hub or a future one. :D

• 1 month later...

I love her for her role in Law & Order: UK too so she really would be amazing and she seems really nice too. She used to attend conventions herself and has said many times in interviews that she would love to start doing some. To make this event her convention debut would definitely help with the natural sadness we all feel about John's cancellation. :blink:

Edited by Doctor Who

I love her for her role in Law & Order: UK too so she really would be amazing and she seems really nice too. She used to attend conventions herself and has said many times in interviews that she would love to start doing some. To make this event her convention debut would definitely help with the natural sadness we all feel about John's cancellation. ;)

I couldnt agree more! *chants* Freema! Freema! Freema! :blink:

I couldnt agree more! *chants* Freema! Freema! Freema! :blink:

Woo, more Freema fans, yay. ;) Pretty please Massive Events, Freema would be great and personally, I think her character of Martha is more suited to Torchwood than Doctor Who. Pretty please can we have Freema, Freema, Freema? :D

Edited by Doctor Who