ibis Hotel

geordiesharla

Well there were five of us (we booked two double rooms for the five of us) and my sister managed to make out as though we were in three rooms. Luckily he didn't check our key cards or ask for all of our names. If not then we would have just said that the extra person had come along to pick something up :)

You can easily get away with it if you just go up in twos or ones

Edited by Geo

Hmmm its pretty strict considering all the posh hotels we've snuck ppl in!

Charlotte we'll just go up seperate r summit like, u can hav a tab first.

Very true - we stayed at The Conrad hotel in Chelsea Harbour once - think it was something like £300 a night!! And we had 5 people in the room. Okay, it was a suite and they did bring up 2 fold a way beds for us!! But they never complained.

Seems a bit much for the 'cheap and cheerful' hotels. I never got checked, but then I was alone. Besides whenever I went in or out there were so many girls milling about and coming or going, how do they know who is where?! I think you'd be fine as long as you're not blatant about it!

oh the Conrad hotel is lovely isnt it! haha although saying that I didnt stay they just went there to see the backstreet boys haha!

it is weird though how the cheaper hotels are stricter about how many to a room and people not staying at the hotel coming in.

I think your best bet is to either go up to the room in one's and two's it tends to be if theres a group they will check

Very true - we stayed at The Conrad hotel in Chelsea Harbour once - think it was something like £300 a night!! And we had 5 people in the room. Okay, it was a suite and they did bring up 2 fold a way beds for us!! But they never complained.

Seems a bit much for the 'cheap and cheerful' hotels. I never got checked, but then I was alone. Besides whenever I went in or out there were so many girls milling about and coming or going, how do they know who is where?! I think you'd be fine as long as you're not blatant about it!

I know I stayed in the lowry at manchester which was 300 pound a night aswell and we had 5 ppl in and also in the hilton and theres never been any bother!

I know I stayed in the lowry at manchester which was 300 pound a night aswell and we had 5 ppl in and also in the hilton and theres never been any bother!

yeah ash we'll be able to work it out if we get 2 room keys it should be okay.

i kna thats what annoys me though, the lowry were a bit snobbish about it but they never actually complained and they knew what we were doin. the only time we ever got anythin said to us was when we were playing twister in the middle of the corridor. arghhhhh

We stayed in the Ibis and they didn't check us going in and out ever. Although there were only two of us so maybe they just watched us without us noticing!

i miss the old child tickets :YAHOO:

where you had to be 16 to get one

even though i'm 17 now :blush: i still look about 12 haha