We may have missed Taylor at ET...

jjthedq

He's just a big ball of energy! I want to give him a hug and go bowling with him.

I love bowling! Let's do it! I'm really excited though. It says he's coming live from the set, so that's fun! I'll get to see home(ish)!!!!! I'm a tiny bit confused though. It says like you may be able to ask him your own question...does this mean we record it or do a video talk with Taylor? It doesn't really say. Hmm. Well, anyone have any questions they want to ask him? I want to ask him if he'll come to ET2 since he had to bail on ET, haha!

I did too. It's one of those constantly changing myspace links that gets updated daily with the new headline. Yesterday's was about talking to Taylor through that radio website. Today it's about MelC and her baby. Bring Taylor back!!!

I woke up at half 2, forgot that America is on daylight savings already, and got all excited! What a letdown. Lame. :YAHOO:

without being incredibly stereotypical...

God there are some idiot girls out there on myspace. One cleavage flaunting, lipstick infatuated 15 year old posted saying how she'd "already seen new moon!!!". I get that some people feel the need to lie to try and make themselves look better than other people, but it'd probably help if they weren't completely thick in the first place.

without being incredibly stereotypical...

God there are some idiot girls out there on myspace. One cleavage flaunting, lipstick infatuated 15 year old posted saying how she'd "already seen new moon!!!". I get that some people feel the need to lie to try and make themselves look better than other people, but it'd probably help if they weren't completely thick in the first place.

LOL So true...so she's seen New Moon which oh..oopsie, hasn't been filmed yet? LOL OK then...

• 2 months later...