Same Guests

bl00djunkie

except that of course people are forgetting that showmasters already said there will be a dvd of the event, i expect the talks will be on it therefore you will have it on dvd and therefore will have missed nothing.

and it is about paying for the privilege i'm sorry but thats how it works,

Aye but I can google a million pictures of them that is entirely different from personal interaction.

And aye at the end of the day though some people physically can't afford a gold ticket, and sometimes it's like having your poorness rubbed in your face.

I'm disappointed that the same guests won't be back. We wouldn't be paying twice for the same thing as Peter is so naturally charismatic that his interractions in Q & A's will be different, so buying the dvd will not be an adequate substitute for seeing him again (although I'll still be buying it).

NAIL.HEAD

Although I would like to see as many new guests as possible, I think that it would be nice to see some of the guests (especially Peter) back, as I felt that he added a lot to the experience. Also, he made such an effort with all the fans, including the standard ticket holders at the back, who otherwise might not have gotten the chance to talk to him properly. Plus, we have to remember that the guests are people, and don't just say the exact same thing over and over again. Just lie we wouldn't talk about the same thing repeatedly ( other then twilight perhaps), and the questions asked at the guest talks could easily be different. I say, if the desire for certain guests is huge, then the majority wins - I wouldn't object!

I'd love to see Peter and Kellan again but equally I'd like to see some new guests. I agree about the wolf pack now we know who they are. I'm sure that over the next 7 months we'll get to know a whole lot more about these actors and be chomping at the bit to have them on the guest list!

Nope, I'd just keep paying to see Kellan haha.

But i'm sad like that ^_^

Same for Peter, I'd pay many times over for him to be in front of me

I'd keep paying to see these two as well.....

I would like new guests though... Jackson for sure and then maybe Nikki and Cam...

I agree about the wolf pack now we know who they are. I'm sure that over the next 7 months we'll get to know a whole lot more about these actors and be chomping at the bit to have them on the guest list!

Agreed. Would be really nice for some of the new cast to be introduced to the fandom before New Moon is released.