Same Guests

bl00djunkie

ok i have seen that so many of you all want the same guests again... (mostly kellen and peter):thumbup:

Don't get me wrong, i loved them all, but i'd love to meet others :YAHOO: i mean would you rather something diffrent for your money?

i know your all saying they were great in the talks (i agree) but the others may be great too...

i know some of u guys didnt get to meet them.. :YAHOO:

what do you think???

• Moderators

I think everyone's fairly realistic in not expecting the same guests for the next one, though there's no harm in showing support for them :thumbup:

Massive Events always try to get different guests if they can, but it's nice for them to know that some would be welcomed back!

Well i'd love the previous guests to return (especially Peter :thumbup: ), but its obviously great to see new ones! I think everyone wants to see them again becuase they came across really well, like friendly and amusing but i still tink they deffo want to see new people!

xoxo

• Moderators

I do think it could be possible to see some of the ET1 guests at a 'signing event' like Collectormania or LFACC if they're interested.

They've certainly had Heroes guests from Eclipse then appear at other events etc.

I do think it could be possible to see some of the ET1 guests at a 'signing event' like Collectormania or LFACC if they're interested.

They've certainly had Heroes guests from Eclipse then appear at other events etc.

:thumbup: Thats what I was thinking... they did it with Heroes... they can do it with Twilight? that would be where all my money went, sure i've already met them, but you can never get bored of meeting them ;D

i'm with you gemini, you know my view, i don't like paying for the same thing twice i don't mind a couple of repeated guests when theres like 9 guests (like the hub) however at something like this when we will probably have 5 to have rpeeated guests is like repeating the same experiences, i like to experience different things and learn different things each time.

i would be happier if those guests that have already been did different events and then came back for et3 or 4 rather than have the same line up each time.

Like ive already said Id rather one guest like Peter who seemed to enjoy it as much as us than like 10 who dont

It's also okay for people who had a chance to goto Q&A's or be gold to say ah well i dont want the same people back, some of us never had that level of interaction with guests so it would do no harm to have them back.

I think loads of ppl like me didn't make the first one and would like to meet the likes of Kellan, hence the love. I mean Ive been to cons before and met the same guests many many times - The serenity/firefly guys ive met almost all of more than once in different places, always a pleasure.

- J x

Like ive already said Id rather one guest like Peter who seemed to enjoy it as much as us than like 10 who dont

It's also okay for people who had a chance to goto Q&A's or be gold to say ah well i dont want the same people back, some of us never had that level of interaction with guests so it would do no harm to have them back.

I completly agree with this comment. I know someone may kick up a stink say we payed more for the privilege etc. and its your choice to miss the Q&A's etc. But when a guest was recieved in a such a positive way i.e Peter, Kellan these comments should be taken on board and like was said before it isnt too bad if we have one repeat guest.

Yeah but that doesnt stop getting at least one repeat guest? I saw all the talks etc. so I'm not worried about that let alone having a gold pass I am just showing my support to bring a good guest back. I don't see what the big oppostion for this is as there would be another 3 spots to fill e.g Nikki, Cam etc. The way I take it is I have been to reading festival a couple of times you get repeat bands all the time and that isnt a bad thing at all. Just because yu get the same guest doens't mean you get the experience I am greatful for any guest we get but I am just saying our thoughts should be taken on board even if they do get rejected. After all this is a forum where things can be discussed.

Yeah but that doesnt stop getting at least one repeat guest? I saw all the talks etc. so I'm not worried about that let alone having a gold pass I am just showing my support to bring a good guest back. I don't see what the big oppostion for this is as there would be another 3 spots to fill e.g Nikki, Cam etc. The way I take it is I have been to reading festival a couple of times you get repeat bands all the time and that isnt a bad thing at all. Just because yu get the same guest doens't mean you get the experience I am greatful for any guest we get but I am just saying our thoughts should be taken on board even if they do get rejected. After all this is a forum where things can be discussed.

i totally agree, and was thinking the same thing about bands.

i've seen westlife 8 times in concert and i'll be paying to see them again.

you get a different experience everytime even though they're the same people

obviously we'd all like new guests but i wouldn't mind seeing an old one back either. like i love kellan and i want him back so if he came back with like 4 new ones then at least there's balance! :smile: and you're not paying for completely previous guests. another thing is, people who missed out on the old guests are gonna come too arnt they.

I'm disappointed that the same guests won't be back. We wouldn't be paying twice for the same thing as Peter is so naturally charismatic that his interractions in Q & A's will be different, so buying the dvd will not be an adequate substitute for seeing him again (although I'll still be buying it).

I'm disappointed that the same guests won't be back. We wouldn't be paying twice for the same thing as Peter is so naturally charismatic that his interractions in Q & A's will be different, so buying the dvd will not be an adequate substitute for seeing him again (although I'll still be buying it).

I agree, im sure if the guests came back they wouldnt say exactly the same things, especially if there are new guests that they are interacting with. No one is asking for an identical line up, that would be silly, just for one guest to come back, maybe.

I wouldn't want the same panel of guests again entirely, because I want to meet as many of the cast as possible, but if Peter was to come back again I would be quite happy, because he was such a great guest and I felt at times that he really helped the talks along when the others had less to say.

I agree Peter really did bring the talks to life more and did help when there was silences from the other guests so I'd happily have him back again.

I know there's mixed feelings about having guests return cuz people want to meet everyone at some point but its definitly wouldn't be the same if they did bring back a guest cuz there would be different questions which would lead to different answers and a whole new experience :-)