what are ashley and kellans blogs?

Superrobyn

See I feel kind of bad for kellan and ashley now...what if they were real but this rumour got around and so many people reported them they got deleted.

So ashley and kellan come onto update their twitters to find out there being accused of being fakes.

I personally think people over reacted to this in a big way. They werent doing any harm.

Oh well what can you do!

Unfortunately, they are doing harm. This person stole private photos from someone who trusted them enough to accept their friend request on Facebook, then they pretended to be two very high profile celebrities. It may not seem like a big deal, but it really is. I don't know about you, but I'd hate it if I found out somebody had created an account on a social networking site pretending to be me, using pictures of me they'd taken from myself or my friends, and then carried on living this fake life online, and betraying thousands of people in the process. If Kellan and Ashley did really have these accounts and were upset they were gone, they would've said something by now in an interview. Honestly, I think whoever was running them found out about that video where they deny having accounts and then deleted them. I'm just glad it's over. I don't like seeing people lied to. It's not fair.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See I feel kind of bad for kellan and ashley now...what if they were real but this rumour got around and so many people reported them they got deleted.

So ashley and kellan come onto update their twitters to find out there being accused of being fakes.

I personally think people over reacted to this in a big way. They werent doing any harm.

Oh well what can you do!

Unfortunately, they are doing harm. This person stole private photos from someone who trusted them enough to accept their friend request on Facebook, then they pretended to be two very high profile celebrities. It may not seem like a big deal, but it really is. I don't know about you, but I'd hate it if I found out somebody had created an account on a social networking site pretending to be me, using pictures of me they'd taken from myself or my friends, and then carried on living this fake life online, and betraying thousands of people in the process. If Kellan and Ashley did really have these accounts and were upset they were gone, they would've said something by now in an interview. Honestly, I think whoever was running them found out about that video where they deny having accounts and then deleted them. I'm just glad it's over. I don't like seeing people lied to. It's not fair.

thank you! my thoughts exactly

Oh well what can you do!

Totally agree, here, as for me being gullible enough to think these were real, oh well no harm is done to ME cos I just had fun. But I DO feel they did harm still to Kellan and Ashley and their friend Tanner most of all who had his pics stolen. I am glad it's over as well.

I do have a fake Robert Pattinson following me, this dude wanted to follow me and I follow him, it is hilarious to see how he uses stuff online to pose as Rob and I am not talking to him. I just laugh at it.

Even funnier is this PocketEdward that's on there lmao.

Gregg Grunenberg from Heroes and Lost is the real deal and he is pretty funny!

As a general warning etc for people in the future unless stated on there official website with a link to said profile page etc, these things are generally false. Especially when it comes to twitter, it's not like they need to really tell us what they're doing when everyone knows anyway :D

But what was done here was wrong, to go as a far as posting personal pictures for all to see, it's not so bad when they're ones which are all over the web anyway, but personal ones that is just wrong.

Edited by xxobsessedxx

Well first of all hello to everyone I'm only on here as my daughter is at college - and I have the PC all to myself YIPEE!!!!!!!!

Awesome time at ET1 can't wait for ET2 (my husband thinks I've lost the plot!!!!) but who cares :D

Anyway I asked Kellan as question to catch him out as I wasn't convinced that it was him - he said he wasn't going to ET2 as he was attending another Con - Someone else asked him something - his reply was he was going to be in Germany in October - how true that is I don't know. The twitter name that I asked the question to was Kellenlutz and Ashley's at the moment is AshleyMG - I don't think they are real, as some things they say/or don't say just don't add up - but I could be wrong.

But I am real !!!! so if you want to follow me (Twilightmum49) please do - can't guarantee it will be interesting but you never know!!!!

I have some strange Americans following me, but hay it's just a laugh and I don't take it too seriously not sure what they make of me though I only talk about family and my love of music Oh! and have a rant about PerezHilton.

:P:D

Edited by Twilightmum49

haha, I like PerezHilton until he starts being mean to Kristen (and any other female connected in any way to Robert for that matter) just because she works with Robert on a film. That's pretty pathetic to me.

I generally stay away from supposed celebrity profiles on anything. They always turn out to be fake, and I've gotten very good at figuring out who's real and who isn't. Myspace is the only place I've found for legit profiles. Mike Welch is on there, and he's really great! He blogs himself and keeps the fans updated. Christian is on there, as is Kellan (but his profile is run by his little sister). Justin is on there as well, but I haven't seen any blogs from him. O, duh, Peter is on there too, but it's run by someone in his management or someone closely connected to him. He's done a few Q&A's on there. And I know that these are for sure official, which is really great. It makes everything fun again!

xxobsessedxx, the link isn't working for some reason. It's coming up with the MTV website and it says like "Sorry, this page can't be found" or something. What was the gist of it? I know I read something about Kristen Stewart having a fake Twitter under Kristensss that her management confirmed definitely wasn't her.

O, speaking of that article, in case anybody still has even an inkling of a doubt about whether or not those profiles were real, here's more proof. The fake Ashley profile talked a lot about how she was going to Italy for costume fittings and things. Kristen's management has confirmed that none of the cast has been to Italy yet for anything at all. Everything has been strictly Vancouver so far.

HAHA, Marystat, about the fake RPatz. Priceless. You know it's fake when a "celebrity" asks to follow you. As much as I'd love for them to care about me personally as a fan, it's just not realistic. I'd definitely still accept any offers though, just for the laughs! The updates must be really funny. I remember looking at one REALLY blatantly fake Ashley profile that claimed she was pregnant by Kellan. SO funny, the updates on that profile! It kept me entertained for hours!

Well first of all hello to everyone I'm only on here as my daughter is at college - and I have the PC all to myself YIPEE!!!!!!!!

Awesome time at ET1 can't wait for ET2 (my husband thinks I've lost the plot!!!!) but who cares :firedevil:

Anyway I asked Kellan as question to catch him out as I wasn't convinced that it was him - he said he wasn't going to ET2 as he was attending another Con - Someone else asked him something - his reply was he was going to be in Germany in October - how true that is I don't know. The twitter name that I asked the question to was Kellenlutz and Ashley's at the moment is AshleyMG - I don't think they are real, as some things they say/or don't say just don't add up - but I could be wrong.

But I am real !!!! so if you want to follow me (Twilightmum49) please do - can't guarantee it will be interesting but you never know!!!!

I have some strange Americans following me, but hay it's just a laugh and I don't take it too seriously not sure what they make of me though I only talk about family and my love of music Oh! and have a rant about PerezHilton.

:D:firedevil:

Kellan will be at the another show in germany on the 2nd to the 4th of October.

I'm sad that it turned out that the accounts were fake. I'm sad for the person who has so little importance in their life that they have to do silly things like that.

HAHA, Marystat, about the fake RPatz. Priceless. You know it's fake when a "celebrity" asks to follow you. As much as I'd love for them to care about me personally as a fan, it's just not realistic. I'd definitely still accept any offers though, just for the laughs! The updates must be really funny. I remember looking at one REALLY blatantly fake Ashley profile that claimed she was pregnant by Kellan. SO funny, the updates on that profile! It kept me entertained for hours!

LOL yep it's pretty entertaining, and I am also finding this PocketEdward pretty cute and entertaining too lol. That's the "Edward doll"'s twitter account and basically must be some fan having fun with putting the Edward doll in various mundane situations. Such as getting late to work, putting money on the parking meter etc. Really silly stuff but very funny and cute LOL. But yeah the day some Celeb ask to follow me won't happen unless something freaky happened and I ended up in someone elses body! LOL

I know, right? *le sigh* O well. One day, maybe?! You never know when circumstance might change! That pocketedward profile sounds adorable!!! I follow these two absolutely hysterical profiles. They're fake, and they don't claim to be real. It's a fake Robert and a fake Tom Sturridge (Rob's best mate). SO funny, because it's like taking the mick out of the media perception of the two, the stereotypes about them, etc. They're called fakerpattz and faketomstu. Very original names, obviously, haha!

WARNING: they can be crude.

I know, right? *le sigh* O well. One day, maybe?! You never know when circumstance might change! That pocketedward profile sounds adorable!!! I follow these two absolutely hysterical profiles. They're fake, and they don't claim to be real. It's a fake Robert and a fake Tom Sturridge (Rob's best mate). SO funny, because it's like taking the mick out of the media perception of the two, the stereotypes about them, etc. They're called fakerpattz and faketomstu. Very original names, obviously, haha!

WARNING: they can be crude.

Yep I have heard about them hehe. As long as it's in good fun and not aimed at FOOLING anyone pretending they are real I'm all for these type of things, all in good fun hehe. Crude or not, still pretty entertaining.

The Pocketedward profile is very cute lol

I know. The fact that "costumes" was spelt "custumes" should be a dead giveway for a start.

That and the fact she lets complete strangers follow her. As if the real Kristen would:rolleyes:

"Kristen" has now outed herself as fake. Twas a role-playing thing, by all accounts......

Fakerpattz and his BFF faketomstu are brilliant. So funny.

"Kristen" has now outed herself as fake. Twas a role-playing thing, by all accounts......

Role-playing? Is that what they're calling fraud these days?

That kind of thing is awesome - they're so funny and nobody could ever misunderstand what they're up to. It's the people who genuinely seek to deceive that really bug me.

Role-playing? Is that what they're calling fraud these days?

That kind of thing is awesome - they're so funny and nobody could ever misunderstand what they're up to. It's the people who genuinely seek to deceive that really bug me.

HAHA!!!

See, I don't think they could be mistaken for the real thing. Even if they were listed under the real names with no reference at all that they were fake...it's just how they conduct things. You'd never mistake. I love that they're "in love" with each other and always alluding to the fact. It's just hours of entertainment!