north east fans

pez

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone

Im from Greencroft in Co Durham and I went to ET1 and totally looking forward to ET2. Theres gonna be 8 of us this time instead of just 2!!

Wheres everyone staying? xxx

Okk soo u live down the road from mee.... do you go to greencroft skool?

wts ya name?

x

No I went to St Bedes school in Lanchester but Ive been left for many a year now (Im 24!!)

Ive just recently moved to West Kyo with my boyfriend (who incidentally doesnt allow me to talk about anything Twilight related haha).

Totally looking forward to this one though. ET1 me and my pal stayed in the Hilton and Ashley Greene, Christian Serranos and Kellan Lutz were all on our floor!! We saw all of the guests at the breakfast area each morning which was pretty surreal!!! xxx

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone

Im from Greencroft in Co Durham and I went to ET1 and totally looking forward to ET2. Theres gonna be 8 of us this time instead of just 2!!

Wheres everyone staying? xxx

Okk soo u live down the road from mee.... do you go to greencroft skool?

wts ya name?

x

No I went to St Bedes school in Lanchester but Ive been left for many a year now (Im 24!!)

Ive just recently moved to West Kyo with my boyfriend (who incidentally doesnt allow me to talk about anything Twilight related haha).

Totally looking forward to this one though. ET1 me and my pal stayed in the Hilton and Ashley Greene, Christian Serranos and Kellan Lutz were all on our floor!! We saw all of the guests at the breakfast area each morning which was pretty surreal!!! xxx

Oooh i see my bad Lol!

well i just live at new kyo Lol!

i think all men are the same my partner will not let me talk about it either even though he bought me the books and the DVD Lol!

never mind..

xx

• 3 months later...

I'm not getting there by train, unfortunately I'm traveling down by coach T.T, which leaves at 7.15 i think.

i looked at that but it was more expensive on the coach....

were not leaving til half 10 going to get some sleep whies i can ....

I'm not getting there by train, unfortunately I'm traveling down by coach T.T, which leaves at 7.15 i think.

i looked at that but it was more expensive on the coach....

were not leaving til half 10 going to get some sleep whies i can ....

It'd cheaper for me to get the coach down, it was gunna cost me about 90 pound to get the train o.O.

• 4 weeks later...

we just cant afford to pay for the travel/hotel and costumes :P i underestimated how much my uni course was gunna cost, like in extras, so any money i had has had to go on that.

quite gutted but since they aint doing a waiting list, then im not gunna see the money again. hehe