north east fans

pez

It looks like I'm getting a coach down atm, which wont bother me aslong as i can keep myself entertained XD.

I make make costumes and stuff so a dress would be pretty easy for me to make :poki:.

yeah I've seen dresses that are amazing but they all look kinda big, i want to find a nice simple dress. I'm not one for fuss lol

Yeah there's not many of us, my friend was going to come too but she had money problems :poki:.

its not the journey length that sways me the most, although it plays a part, its how little space you have on a coach, you have a little more space on a train

ohhhh coooool. :) all i could do was design and then go to a dressmaker to have it done.

yeahh two of my other mates wanted to go too, but they didnt have any money at the time, they were waiting for our works pay day and the tickets sold out the week before, but hopefully they'll be a waiting list and they might just be able to come. :)

me, x-laura-x and elena_loves_twilight are going down on the thursday to scope the place out, cause we havent been before, ready for the con on friday.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like I'm getting a coach down atm, which wont bother me aslong as i can keep myself entertained XD.

I make make costumes and stuff so a dress would be pretty easy for me to make :poki:.

yeah I've seen dresses that are amazing but they all look kinda big, i want to find a nice simple dress. I'm not one for fuss lol

Yeah there's not many of us, my friend was going to come too but she had money problems :poki:.

its not the journey length that sways me the most, although it plays a part, its how little space you have on a coach, you have a little more space on a train

ohhhh coooool. :) all i could do was design and then go to a dressmaker to have it done.

yeahh two of my other mates wanted to go too, but they didnt have any money at the time, they were waiting for our works pay day and the tickets sold out the week before, but hopefully they'll be a waiting list and they might just be able to come. :)

me, x-laura-x and elena_loves_twilight are going down on the thursday to scope the place out, cause we havent been before, ready for the con on friday.

Yeah it does get abit cramped. haha it makes me glad I'm not clastriphobic (sorry for my bad spelling).

There's not many dress makers in sunderland so thats how i started learning, so i could make my own stuff =].

Yeah it kinda sucked that it sold out so fast this time, but yeah i might tell my friend to put her name down for the waiting list :).

but then again it was also amazing that it did lol

I'm heading down friday, i can't afford a hotel for 4 nights T.T. yeah I've never been aswell.

I make make costumes and stuff so a dress would be pretty easy for me to make :D.

Yeah it does get abit cramped. haha it makes me glad I'm not clastriphobic (sorry for my bad spelling).

There's not many dress makers in sunderland so thats how i started learning, so i could make my own stuff =].

Yeah it kinda sucked that it sold out so fast this time, but yeah i might tell my friend to put her name down for the waiting list :).

I'm heading down friday, i can't afford a hotel for 4 nights T.T. yeah I've never been aswell.

im not claustrophobic either, lol. i just find small spaces uncomfortable, if i got a coach, id feel very sorry for the person sat next to me, cos it takes me ages to get comfortable

isnt there? im from up newcastle, but im at university in sunderland, havent looked around properly yet.

selling out fast was a good/bad thing, good because well it sold out, bad because it made the time between announcements longer :D

our hotels costing us like £55 each for thursday, friday, saturday and sunday.

I make make costumes and stuff so a dress would be pretty easy for me to make :D.

im not claustrophobic either, lol. i just find small spaces uncomfortable, if i got a coach, id feel very sorry for the person sat next to me, cos it takes me ages to get comfortable

isnt there? im from up newcastle, but im at university in sunderland, havent looked around properly yet.

selling out fast was a good/bad thing, good because well it sold out, bad because it made the time between announcements longer :D

haha yeah same here actually, the person that gets to sit next to me is going to be annoyed. I move around alot lol It'll be even worse if i fall asleep....

There are not any to my knowledge, well i think there's one but i think it's pretty expensive. I live in sunderland but i go to newcastle college lol

yeah, i really want to know which guests are going, or even what the other parties are going to be.

Oh where are you staying? and is that shared though. I'm ment to be sharing with some one but they haven't been replying for a while so I'm kinda worried =/.

Edited by Sampire

Yeah there's not many of us, my friend was going to come too but she had money problems :D.

selling out fast was a good/bad thing, good because well it sold out, bad because it made the time between announcements longer :(

haha yeah same here actually, the person that gets to sit next to me is going to be annoyed. I move around alot lol It'll be even worse if i fall asleep....

There are not any to my knowledge, well i think there's one but i think it's pretty expensive. I live in sunderland but i go to newcastle college lol

yeah, i really want to know which guests are going, or even what the other parties are going to be.

Oh where are you staying? and is that shared though. I'm ment to be sharing with some one but they haven't been replying for a while so I'm kinda worried =/.

haha aye. :poki:

i need announcements lol :)

we're staying somewhere called the grand, like two minute walk from the park inn, yeah its shared, but thats a 3 bed room cost, it wont be as much for say a two bed room one

yep it shall a bad day for some one XD

yes, announcements are needed. I hope they announce something soon.

Oh, yeah i heard about there. I suppose if she still doesn't reply in lets say a month? i'll find some one who wants to share at the grand maybe....

Sophieeee,

why is everything soo boring and quiett now Lol!

:whistling:(

Did chloe give you your DVD??

A think i should of waited instead of looking at the deleted scenes before i got the DVD me dissapointed Lol!

xXx

No announcements :( thats why its so quiet. :D

nope chloe aint gave me my dvd yet, i can see me having to wait until friday when im at work with her, and even that depends on if she remembers to bring it.

yeah i think im gonna be the same watching the extras, i did try, really i did.

is this just me being dumb (on account that ive only just noticed.) or anyone watched the closing credits right through, some of the extras are in there, i was watching one online last night and and saw them.

Hi allllll

hey :) hows it going?

Edited by Twilightxx

awwwwwwwwwwwww :( i know the feeling, its happened to me many a times in the past, most recently my sister totally knacked up my computer in my room, i lost loads of irreplacable stuff ;) ive only had to re-load stuff once luckily, and it was annoying :( my uncle normally does all that .... im good thanks, easter hols :P glad to have a break from uni ..... how was your birthday??

Edited by Twilightxx

i dont get why you guys are going down that early i didnt even do that when i was working as a dealer lol.

ill be travling down on the friday like normal it'll be the 9.33 train from newcastle to brum and ill get to northampton about half 1 -2ish havent tried since the new time tables but its now two hours faster than it used to be.

me and amy are stoping in the ibis although thats not a bad deal for the other place

i dont get why you guys are going down that early i didnt even do that when i was working as a dealer lol.

ill be travling down on the friday like normal it'll be the 9.33 train from newcastle to brum and ill get to northampton about half 1 -2ish havent tried since the new time tables but its now two hours faster than it used to be.

me and amy are stoping in the ibis although thats not a bad deal for the other place

we havent been to northampton before, and we thought since it wouldnt be much more for the hotel for one night to go down a day early and have a look around without having to rush and queue for the con registration, if you get me?

my friends done all the booking for this, i only booked the tickets, she just text me and asked if i was up for going down a day early.

I got the half 8 train down for ET had 1 change and got into northampton at like half 12 1ish i think

Serious not though have you seen this . . . so scary

http://twilightsucks.proboards.com/index.c...amp;thread=5175

Do we do this?

:thumbup::o:O there isnt words to describe that, those people seriously need help.

im so glad im not at school anymore, thats where most seem to be happening, i have been pushed down stairs before, not pleasant, quite lucky i grabbed the bannister before i got the whole way down.

Edited by Twilightxx

we're staying at the grand, only costing us like £55each.(or something around that) for the four nights :)

i wish i could go down early but it doesn't look possible atm, the person that i may have been sharing with it still hasn't been on for a long time =/.

you have messaged them again yeah?

if they dont reply, there is a thread about sharing rooms, for people who are finding it hard to find someone

I stayed at the Grand for ET its really close to the Park Inn and other than slightly sticky floors (or there was in my room) and a slight smell of old people (open a window) its great! Watch out the showers a little tricky to work though and in one of the triples the tap just used to spin round heheh