north east fans

pez

hey guys i know there were a few people who went to e1 from the north east ( newcastle/southshilds/durham)

i was goig but well i got the ok for the time off the day the tickets sold out lol.

i know a few of you were atempting the bus how did that work out for ya?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhhaaaa your life belongs to the evil metrognombs tooo! evil place, and eah im lookingfor a dress but i also need one for a friends wedding so im multi tasking lol

not quite, my life belongs to the evil dictators they call primark, serving the little prats they call customers. aha.

see i wanna wear something big like a prom dress, but i want a cheapish one, i dont wanna be wearing something thats just fit for a night out in newcastle. haha

Edited by Twilightxx

aha totally.

ive found a few dresses, one in particular that i like, it just seems a little short, more like a newcastle night out, rather than a classy formal ball. aha

and booots, its like the primark watering hole, we all go there on a weekend for food.

YAY north easterners all the way =D

sophie my primark buddy :)

and pez your my new metro centre buddy haha! oj

im a little happy tonight so dont get too freaked out by mee im a lovely gal really Lol!

how long you worked in boots and twilightxx is my partner in crime for the ET newbies haha :)

xx

they wouldnt have me in primark lol ah well i work in the opticians now so i get to poke chavs in the eye for a living... i feel better about that bit lol.