Dazzling Misfits

TSheep15

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The interesting thing is that my mum was hinting at going on a holiday in the summer, so I'm thinking we could fly to London for a day or two (on these dates) and then after the con fly from there to wherever :D Does that sound like a plan? After all, the tickets for the con arent that expensive :YAHOO:

I mentioned to Leanne on FB last night that I'll be going on the Sunday most likely. Can't go both days because it's smack in the middle of busy concert season for me (why did I agree to take small child to Take That and McFly?). So yeah, I'll be there Tara!

Sounding like Sunday would be the best day for all of us. We still have ages to decide though ;)

I mentioned to Leanne on FB last night that I'll be going on the Sunday most likely. Can't go both days because it's smack in the middle of busy concert season for me (why did I agree to take small child to Take That and McFly?). So yeah, I'll be there Tara!

Can you take me with you to see Take That?? LOL :D

Sounding like Sunday would be the best day for all of us. We still have ages to decide though ;)

Can you take me with you to see Take That?? LOL :D

I tell you what Leanne, you take my kids with you and you can have my ticket lol!!!

Actaully I'm sort of looking forward to it.

Sunday is looking like the best day so far!

Bah, Lisa and I are going to be in America in July!

Me too, but about 10 days later :pyth: I´ll miss you Jade!

And of course , there will be another chat, we somewhat agreed to have them about all two weeks until the event comes closer. It´ll most likely be more often then :smile:

Have a nice weekend!

And yay for the ones who are coming, it seems tendencies are that everyone will be around on Sunday, so I´ll keep that in mind for meeting plans :pyth:

Tara

Sounding like Sunday would be the best day for all of us. We still have ages to decide though :pyth:

Can you take me with you to see Take That?? LOL :smile:

I tell you what Leanne, you take my kids with you and you can have my ticket lol!!!

Actaully I'm sort of looking forward to it.

Sunday is looking like the best day so far!

They are amazing live. I have seen them loads and they always manage to get you up and dancing. I've even seen manly men dancing and singing along :pyth:

i only have one person from this forum on my msn *cries*

no one has added me.... :D

i have tsheep aka emma but thats it

I'm Jadie: oasischillin@hotmail.co.uk

You can always add me, carlistara@gmail.com and put a little note down for me that states your forum name. That´ll help a lot. And if you join the facebook group, you will always hear about chats etc. early enough.

Tara

Any MIsfits going to LFCC? =D

I'll be there - trying to see if I can budget for both days as lots of people are going on Sunday only.

You can always add me, carlistara@gmail.com and put a little note down for me that states your forum name. That´ll help a lot. And if you join the facebook group, you will always hear about chats etc. early enough.

Tara

Where's the group Tara?? I don't think I'm part of the facebook group.

I'll be there - trying to see if I can budget for both days as lots of people are going on Sunday only.

How come just the Sunday?

I was planning on Saturday only xD

I had a look when Peter was announced, but Ed Elric's voice actor is gunna be there!!!!!!!! :D

*anime freak*

So I /have/ to go.

So.. Dazzling Misfits meet up at LFCC? :wub:

Edited by xVickyCullenx

Tara

Where's the group Tara?? I don't think I'm part of the facebook group.

I just invited you, Angie! Just push the right button :D

So yes, there will definitely be an official DM meeting at LFCC. There is a large number of us there on Sunday, so that´ll be the day then :D

I´ll let you know as soon as I figured out a time and place.

Happy 13th Birthday Annee!!

Teenager at last!

Happy Birthday to a certain Dazzling Misfit!

n780778424_1420393_4755869.jpgn780778424_1421364_2652181.jpg

And the needed photos ^

Please don't kill me?;)

For tomorrow..

While I'm at it.. Little monkey on the right~

n780778424_1138517_2234.jpg

Now, reaaaaaally don't kill me!

Edited by xVickyCullenx