Who's Sad its over

Lizzieice

Me!!

It's always like this though when you have been looking forward to something for such a long time. The anti climax is dreadful. It was very hard to go to work this morning but luckily (or unluckily) I came home early because I have Peter Facinelli virus!

Me!!

It's always like this though when you have been looking forward to something for such a long time. The anti climax is dreadful. It was very hard to go to work this morning but luckily (or unluckily) I came home early because I have Peter Facinelli virus!

ah, me too! Loads of us have it! haha

Didn't want to leave at all! All the people I met there were amazing and it was so easy to make friends with everyone. The guests were amazing as well as the crew members and I really didn't want to leave!

On a good note only 228 days till ET 2!

Me!!

ah, me too! Loads of us have it! haha

I started getting upset when the final group talk started... knowing it was going to end and they will be gone!!! I'am definitely suffering from withdrawal symptoms now, but I think I only miss Peter and Kellan... I'd love to see them at ET2!!!

I have caught Peter's cold... at least he gave me something!!! LOL =oD

I want to see the DVD!!

I have caught Peter's cold... at least he gave me something!!! LOL =oD

I want to see the DVD!!

Me, you and about 798 other people from what I can gather lol!!!

Didn't want to leave at all! All the people I met there were amazing and it was so easy to make friends with everyone. The guests were amazing as well as the crew members and I really didn't want to leave!

On a good note only 228 days till ET 2!

EMMA! I actually got choked up when I got back to the room after you and steven said goodbye to us, i didn't want you to go!

I am SO sad!

I've been back in Germany for hours but I'm still sitting around in the convention t-shirt and with the pass thingy around my neck :P it's pathetic :P

I had to put my pass on this morning cause it didn't feel right to not have it on... Also had my con shirt on

ha, this is SO sad, but I watched HSM 3 with my little sister today and there's this song Zac Efron sings when Vanessa Hudgens leaves (haha) and it made me cry, my sister was like

"I'm 11, and I'm not that sad!"

and I replied

"No, this song is bringing the ET emotions back, I miss it!"

:P

ha, this is SO sad, but I watched HSM 3 with my little sister today and there's this song Zac Efron sings when Vanessa Hudgens leaves (haha) and it made me cry, my sister was like

"I'm 11, and I'm not that sad!"

and I replied

"No, this song is bringing the ET emotions back, I miss it!"

:P

Edited by jess8619

I cried when Justin waved at me through the window for the last time :wub:

The last time i saw him :D

I really did fall in love with him over the weekend ;)

And i cried after the Sunday night party on the way back to our hotel :(

Ahaa. I knoww, i cry alot :lol:

xxx