Auction winners

Mrs. Pattinson

Hi guys!

Had a brilliant weekend. I'm glad I met so many die hard fans like me and u guys were friendly as well! No envy there! LOL! I won da bid to dance with *swoon* Peter Facinelli *swoon*!!!!! I'm the 2nd bidder btw! If u guys have videos or clicked any pictures of me and peter dancing please send them to shda_sanarita@hotmail.com

Thanks guys!xxx

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys!

Had a brilliant weekend. I'm glad I met so many die hard fans like me and u guys were friendly as well! No envy there! LOL! I won da bid to dance with *swoon* Peter Facinelli *swoon*!!!!! I'm the 2nd bidder btw! If u guys have videos or clicked any pictures of me and peter dancing please send them to shda_sanarita@hotmail.com

Thanks guys!xxx

were u the 1st or 2nd dance?

Who won the chairs and howd you get them home? Lol

I won Ashley Greene's chair which she signed and i also got Kellen and Peter to sign it too, its a Cullen family chair lol. It wasn't too bad getting it home but i live in Newcastle which was about 5 hours and 2 trains away so the worst part was trying to catch my 2nd train which dragging a suitcase, carrying a chair and running down the stairs coz the platform lift was broke and i had 15mins to get on my next train lol But it was worth it, it looks great sitting in my room! i will put some pics up late in the week when i find my camera lead so that i can transfer them onto the computer :lol: xxx

awww wiked! lookibng forwad to seeing the pics, its deffently something unique to have! and none else can say they have the same thing so woohooo :)

I know thats what made me buy it :) hopefully if they get nikki, jackson and elizabeth next time i can complete my cullen family....minus robert coz i dont think he would ever come lol xxx

Who won the chairs and howd you get them home? Lol

I won Christians and I had driven up so I just put it in my car...

Here

awsome picture, looks cool :)

I know thats what made me buy it :) hopefully if they get nikki, jackson and elizabeth next time i can complete my cullen family....minus robert coz i dont think he would ever come lol xxx

Thatd be wiked! keep your fingers crossed for there announcment!

Hi guys!

Thanks guys!xxx

were u the 1st or 2nd dance?

The second one! To make it easier I wore the blue dress! xxx

I can't tell u wat he told me coz thats private! :poki:;)