Favourite non guest moment?

talie

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me & Shabs teasing the conga line girls on Sunday night by stepping on & off the dancefloor when they were trying to be the last ones left on!

Hey that was meeeeee!

WE ARE A TEAM :thumbup::WINCE:

That's right Jazz, a team! So we were ALL last! As officiated by the DJ. Haha, we rock, seriously.

actually i think my fave moment was on the sunday and i made my self a new cocktail everyone screaming to me to drink it.... so i had to!

poison frenchi:

Strongbow

vodka (cheap vodka and just a small dash)

coke

lemonade

powdered milk

Also i forgot lol but i whispered to ellie in the queue THERE'S TOO TALL nad he heard ;(

then the next morning whilst retelling the story in the gold queue I said "too tall" and he walked through a door, everyone laughed so i said ROB PATTINSON

didnt work though :wub:

My fave moments were

1. when me and my friends got in bellas truck and were fiddling with the radio buttons and kelly clarkson blared out! LOL! we didn't think it would work!

2. everyone shouting PROVE IT all the time! That should be a tradition now! :thumbup:

3. us cheating on the pool table and putting the balls in the holes when our other friends wern't looking

4. my friends reaction when she found out peter slow danced with someone "PETER STOOD ME UP!?!?!"

Ohh, there were so many...

1. Attempting to walk back to the hotel after the party on Saturday night. There were obsticals in the way and none of us could walk more than 3 steps without having to have a break... Gosh I hate heels!

2. When Kat ordered our take away and had to run halfway down the road to find out the name of our street with just a t-shirt (and underware) on. No trousers. No shoes. It was hilarious! And there were a bunch of guys downstairs in the lobby that she had to pass. Heehee! (Pizza was yummy though!)

3. Doing karaoke with the new friends we met on Friday night. Anyone see us doing Living On A Prayer.

4. PROVE IT!

5. Being all ready for bed by 2, but lying there laughing at nothing with Kat at absolutly nothing.

Ohh, there were so many...

1. Attempting to walk back to the hotel after the party on Saturday night. There were obsticals in the way and none of us could walk more than 3 steps without having to have a break... Gosh I hate heels!

2. When Kat ordered our take away and had to run halfway down the road to find out the name of our street with just a t-shirt (and underware) on. No trousers. No shoes. It was hilarious! And there were a bunch of guys downstairs in the lobby that she had to pass. Heehee! (Pizza was yummy though!)

3. Doing karaoke with the new friends we met on Friday night. Anyone see us doing Living On A Prayer.

4. PROVE IT!

5. Being all ready for bed by 2, but lying there laughing at nothing with Kat at absolutly nothing.

ohhh hey!! :) was wondering if you guys were on the forum....we left the party on the sunday before we had a chance to say bye!

thank god the grand hotel is just round the corner....it was freeeezing on the Saturday night!

did you make it to school on the monday afterall? :)

• 2 weeks later...

mine has to be when i went to the cash point there was no money in it so i was dared to dance and sing in front of it to inform people there was no money. theres no money in the cash machine, theres no money in the cash machine, theres no money in the cash machine! SO FOLLOW ME TO THE NEXT ONE! very childish i no but i had to brighten up the good people of northamptons lives :wub:

and my second fav moment was when i met up with rachel from the group bring on the trumpets! she yelled it out and the market square just came to a holt and the silence was deafening! ahhhh the non-guest moments!

aw i knew i heard sum 1 shout ' bring on the trumpets' i thought i was goin crazy. i was lyk wat the hell wer did that cum from lol. did u yell it outside the hotel as well? i heard it ther 2. i think a couple ov ppl wer yelling it. hehe :wub:

Prove It Coven, Oh Yes, That Was Us!

Shouting Bella (My Friend) And Everyone Turning Round At Me.

Bella Spazzing Out Cos Peter Facinelli Kissed On Her Head.

Sitting In The Meadow Room On Staurday Night With Loads Of Random People Talking About Twilight And McFly LOL

Doing The Macerena And Cha Cha Slide.

Everyone Booing At Kristen Stewart. ;)

One of mi fav non guest moments was on the Sunday night. Me and mi cuzinz skipped the 1901 party and just went out for dinner with mi aunties and we just had a blast pissing our selves laffing and getting high on sugar playing 'Marry, Kiss, Throw off a cliff'. Then we made our way to the Park Inn Bar and we sounded like a pack of hyenas with the laughing we let out. hehe. good times.

Cant wait til ET2.

*Team Billy Burke*

♥ Show Billy sum love ♥

Edited by Officially_Robsessed

Friday night! After the beach party my cousin and 2 girls who we meet at the drink reception decided to get food at the kebab place around the corner, we were sitting at the table in there talking about random stuff everything from tudor history to is it goss that edward is "doing it" with bella in his parents bed, we were kinda tipsy so we were talking really loudly and the guys that worked there keept laughing at us but it was a great night!