ETERNAL TWILIGHT HOTEL MENU

showmasters

The menu has oone option for veggies :eek: i mean i guess its better than nothing but at least one more option would have been nice think i will be eating out lol

same! i think i'll be living on diet coke and cereal bars. and you know the cheese they put on the margherita will probably have animal rennet in it, so I wont be able to eat that either. They should have marinara, much safer! And something egg-less, eggs really freak me out. :thumbup:

Glad to see there's a vegetarian choice! I don't think the prices are that bad - you can easily spend £6 on a sandwhich, drink and crisps or something!

Was planning to bring some food with me and stuff, but nice to know there's another choice if I'm hungry and don't want to venture out! Just wondering though, will there be time to sit down and have a meal?

xC

Yep also glad on the veggie opptions

exactly food prices allways add up

I'm sure there is, if not someone will be able to tell you where there is a shop or resturaunt.

Also, whats is going to happen about mealtimes - will there be a break in all the stuff, we all get to go and choose something, sit down and have it, and go back?

And the menu's will be available there, not just on here, right? I'm a bit confused!

• Showmasters Admin

Hi! I'm one of the five spanish girls...

I have never was in Northampton...

And I don't know if there are a supermarket or a cheap restaurant

Can somebody help me? my messenger is

siihh_rnr@hotmail.com

Yes there are a lot of other restaurants in the area we're right in the middle of town. Ask any of the hotel staff or our crew and they'll be able to point you in the right direction.

There are also supermarkets.

I'm sure there is, if not someone will be able to tell you where there is a shop or resturaunt.

Also, whats is going to happen about mealtimes - will there be a break in all the stuff, we all get to go and choose something, sit down and have it, and go back?

And the menu's will be available there, not just on here, right? I'm a bit confused!

Yes there will be breaks in the schedule to eat.

Yes there will be copies of the menu at the hotel.

• Showmasters Admin

I remember reading somewhere on here a while ago about Twilight themed cocktails.. or something haha. Is that true? If it's not it should be. It's an amazing idea!

At the parties we've usually had event specific cocktails on sale at the bar. I'm sure this one will be no different.