Madonna to be involved in New Moon

jazz5490

I used to love her, but pretty mucheverything she has done since Ray of Light has reeked of desperation, and now she's just an embarrassment. I wish she'd just just put her clothes on and lock herself in a studio to try and come up with something decent - right now she is just a pariah.

Edited by timpe

I agree . . . she should stick to what she does . . . normally :dance:

You mean parade around in her underwear flashing her bits when she should know better at her age? I agree. And I don't think you can class what Madge does as "acting". When will she realise that she's crap?

I think I'd prefer the Jonas Brothers.

However, media wh*re perez hilton isn't the most reliable of sources, is he?

i think anyone trying to jump on the band wagon should stay the hell away...the movie was quite small budget and they picked relativly unknowns (what i mean is not big names who every1 knows) and thats what made it sucssesful.

by adding famous faces because they wantin, it'll be a joke

too many cooks spoil the broth

No. Nice for him to take a break from Rob stalking and Lily Allen baiting to bring us the rumour though :P

:lol: The spat between him and Lily Allen on twitter was hilarious.

And Shando, if you want to look as good as Madge when you're 50 you'd best get the number of her surgeon :dance:

Edited by Betty

a know betty, maybe I will, like I said before I think she looks good! :)

I wouldn't think she would of been in new moon anyway, as she is tourin this year, its prob just a rumor that's been started cause her manager was involved with twilight, she started up maverick films with him which I think is imprint productions now.

No way.... I hope shes is not envolved!

She cant act she would ruin it and i dont think her music is the right feel for Twilight world either.....

Everyone just wants their foot in the door now cause of the huge success....

It should be left to the brilliant up and coming actors, they own this 100%

Edited by NatB

Ok, looks like I'm the only madonna fan on here then :/ well its true she hasn't had the greatest track record with movies, except evita, but she's been doin what she does for the last 27 years and she's still goin strong, so she must be doing something right

By which criterion, Sir Clifford of Richard is an almost doubly fabulous artiste...

Also kudos to Variety. They asked Summit directly, and they got confirmation that Madonna will not be acting in the movie.

That's the best news I've heard all year.

It means nothing - I've seen several Madonna films and she hasn't acted in any of them, IMO... :YAHOO:

Edited by TommyT

http://www.twilightsource.com/index.php?su...&ucat=&

It will probably be a contribuion to the soundtrack, but I don't think her style will fit. Who knows, I'm picturing perhaps one of her songs playing in the background when they're at the Cullens house for Bella's b-day at the start? That's the only time I can possibly see her music fitting.

She's done some good downbeat stuff in the past - something in the style of Frozen or the Power of Goodbye might fit OK. I guess a more up temp song could fit for Bella end Jacob riding their bikes or something else more upbeat.