Party Ideas

King Steve

ME could just provide a H sticker to put on our heads and you wouldn't be allowed into the party without your sticker on.

So let me get this straight.

You buy a programme for the event that includes entry to both parties but, if you don't want to put an H sticker on your head for whatever reason, you won't be let in. What about people who took the sticker off once they were in - would they then be asked to leave?

I quite like the idea of a hologram party but the idea of people not being allowed in if they don't want a sticker on their head is wrong in so many ways. For one thing, entry to the parties is included in the price for the programmes so, not only would people probably be seriously p***ed off, but what you are suggesting would probably be illegal. :smile:

• Moderators

I would like to think Steve was joking :smile: .. not sure whether your response is too, sorry if it is lol

Anyway it's simple to eliminate the problem of an H being taken off or falling off - free tattoos for everyone.

Alternate reality party!! You have to be a main cast member, but from a diff reality (as in soooo many diff episodes!! And 2 American versions we won't go into...) So do your own twist on Rimmer, Lister, Cat etc... or even be boring and be Holly- dressed totally in black lol :D

That would be an awesome party :WINCE:

How about a Backwards party? :WINCE:

Everyone has to walk around backwards, spit out drinks instead of drinking them, taking money from the people behind the bar instead of giving money for drinks :D

ME could just provide a H sticker to put on our heads and you wouldn't be allowed into the party without your sticker on.

So let me get this straight.

You buy a programme for the event that includes entry to both parties but, if you don't want to put an H sticker on your head for whatever reason, you won't be let in. What about people who took the sticker off once they were in - would they then be asked to leave?

I quite like the idea of a hologram party but the idea of people not being allowed in if they don't want a sticker on their head is wrong in so many ways. For one thing, entry to the parties is included in the price for the programmes so, not only would people probably be seriously p***ed off, but what you are suggesting would probably be illegal. :WINCE:

I was joking!

:D

How about a Backwards party? :P

Everyone has to walk around backwards, spit out drinks instead of drinking them, taking money from the people behind the bar instead of giving money for drinks :P

You won't be so keen on the idea if you have to go for a poo ^_^

I'm guessing you're both leaning towards a chair fight party now? :( lol

Sounds like fun but I prefer to do the chick fight thing. I might break my nails in a chair fight party. :poki:

I quite like the idea of a Backwards party. Well, the bit about taking money from the people behind the bar instead of paying for drinks anyway. Not sure about the rest though ............ :P

How about a Backwards party? :(

Everyone has to walk around backwards, spit out drinks instead of drinking them, taking money from the people behind the bar instead of giving money for drinks :P

You won't be so keen on the idea if you have to go for a poo :poki:

LOL! Well if you consider the party being in the main hall/rooms where it's taking place and nowhere else you'll be fine, unless you decide to have a poo in the party area :P

how about some pre-party stuff? like some kind of Games Night but with like "normal" games? :P

orrr how about a game like the locker game but with like prizes or forfits? people could buy a ticket to enter for like a £1 or something and then tickets are randomly drawn and a few people get to play? actually, I rather like this idea! :angry:

surfy sah xx

how about some pre-party stuff? like some kind of Games Night but with like "normal" games? :chair:

orrr how about a game like the locker game but with like prizes or forfits? people could buy a ticket to enter for like a £1 or something and then tickets are randomly drawn and a few people get to play? actually, I rather like this idea! :blink:

surfy sah xx

What about a polymorph party. We all have to go with one emotion missing. That could be interesting......

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Not sure about the party but as it falls within the established nights...Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday...it should be a curry night

L: Always the same meal, three popadoms with mango chutney

K: Those little onions

L: Dill pickle

K: That day-glow green mint sauce that just doesn't wash out

L: And that weird red stuff that no one knows what it is

K: Then a shami kebab starter

L: Followed by a chicken vindaloo, kamikaze hot, with a fire extinguisher on standby :D

K: Two scoops of coffee ice-cream

L: And two indigestion tablets. Oh, life without curry! It's like Laurel without Hardy, the Lone Ranger without… that Indian bloke