Anyone recognise this?

Mrs.CharCullen

So me and my friend ( who is also coming to the con) are sitting in Biology and I start shrieking when she mentions that in Midnight sun Edward anwsers "Krebs cyclus" in one lesson and we just learned about it :clap:

Anyone recognise the situation ? :D I shriek at everything twilight :)

Edited by MRs.CharCullen

In Twilight, with the whole Prophase, Anaphase etc, I was sitting, watching the film, and I thought "humm, I don't recognise those words".... and it hit me a while later what they were, and I felt awful that I'd forgotten stuff from my Biology A-Level so quickly lol!

In Twilight, with the whole Prophase, Anaphase etc, I was sitting, watching the film, and I thought "humm, I don't recognise those words".... and it hit me a while later what they were, and I felt awful that I'd forgotten stuff from my Biology A-Level so quickly lol!

We did that in Science just before the film :clap: I was like "OOOOH!" 'cause I remembered it from the book.

I do Biology with Forensic Biology at uni and its not as fun without an Edward Cullen sitting next to you!

Me and my friend are constantly like : Wish Edward was here to explain :P

Pretty much all the girls in my class and half the guys just randomly say Edward next to me, and ill look around and be real stupid..

Edited by MRs.CharCullen

Me and my friend are constantly like : Wish Edward was here to explain

Pretty much all the girls in my class and half the guys just randomly say Edward next to me, and ill look around and be real stupid..

Lol I'd be the same my class accused me of excessive perving on Rpatz cos of the amount of times I went to see Twilight but I think I was quite good considering I have an unlimited card so got to see it as many times as I want for free lol x x x

Me and my friend are constantly like : Wish Edward was here to explain

Lol I'd be the same my class accused me of excessive perving on Rpatz cos of the amount of times I went to see Twilight but I think I was quite good considering I have an unlimited card so got to see it as many times as I want for free lol x x x

Oh well I have a pic of him in my agenda :P And my old math teacher ( who has no idea what twilight is) was checking them and apparently my name wasnt on it and he was like " whos is this agenda ? Edward ? Twilight ?" So emberrasing :smile:

Edited by MRs.CharCullen

Not as embarrassing as this:

My school bag is covered in "Team Jacob/I Love Jacob Black/Mrs Jacob"

and my history teacher notices so asks "Who is this Jacob?"

I reply "Oh, er- a fictional character in a book!?"

she replies "Oh, I thought he was the love of your life"

and I replied "Yeah, he's that too!" :P paha

ha, this morning on BBC News, marked out on the weather map was a place up north called "Carlisle"

I squealed. :thumbup:

OMG :thumbup: Our english teacher was telling us about gretna green or something where people could get married ( never pay attention in english) and he was like its right next to Carslisle and me and my friend shrieked too :dance:

The other day, we had a guest lecturer from the BBC who was talking about some programmes he's produced. One of them was about an exhumation in York of this war general (I think it was). The reason they were exhumating him was because he died of Spanish Influenza in 1919, and they wanted to try to find out more information about where it came from and stuff. When he said "Spanish Flu", I kind of started bouncing in the lecture theatre and "squeeing" as quietly as possible. And everytime they said "Spanish Influenza/Flu" or "1918", I just got this enormous smile and giggled quietly. It was epic.