CHRISTMAS FORUM MEET

showmasters

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, every1 is gunna b away that weekend (in my house) but me so i was gunna hav alex round!

ahhhh, choices, wot do i do now?

i'll decide nearer the time i think but if i do come, i'll need davidb and cordy to help me please! hehe, u'll jus hav to meet me later so im not walking in the dark and cordy, u know i love ur car! lol

kirsty xx

hey, every1 is gunna b away that weekend (in my house) but me so i was gunna hav alex round!

i'll decide nearer the time i think but if i do come, i'll need davidb and cordy to help me please! hehe, u'll jus hav to meet me later so im not walking in the dark and cordy, u know i love ur car! lol

kirsty xx

COME! :unsure:

kirsty xx

The truth has come out.... you love my car but not me. Boo hoo. What a choice for you... home alone with your boyfriend or hanging with us rabble Hmmm... only you can decide. lol

hehe, second of all, i do love u codry sweetie!

I dunno if she'll appreciate being called Codry lol

there seems to be an outbreak of name illiteracy here :(

Altho Vamps did apologise for typing me as "Hobbit of Dosretshire" :wub:

Maybe she was...erm...distracted...

Viggo on the telly m'be??? :lol:

You really don't want to know what was distracting, but my god it was HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!