How things work!

Too Tall

Just go and see the photo crew, they'll sort it out.

You'll likely wait until the end, go in. One of you will have your single shot, they the other and then both at the same time.

Having them at the same time will also mean your photos will come back in the same batch and so be easier to pick up later.

Also helps Malcolm keep calm, stops him shouting and prevents us all getting a headache! :D

Just go and see the photo crew, they'll sort it out.

You'll likely wait until the end, go in. One of you will have your single shot, they the other and then both at the same time.

Having them at the same time will also mean your photos will come back in the same batch and so be easier to pick up later.

Me and some friends will all be having photo shoots but we all bought extra tickets so we can all be in a photo with one guest. As we all have different types of tickets will it be possible for us with higher numbers to hang back until we can all do it together?

If you want to have a number of you in one shot we usually ask you to wait untl the end of the shoot anyway. SoO yes that will be fine. Just let the photo shoot crew know.

How many of you are there?

Thanks. There are 5 of us....we all have single shots, and extra's so we can all be in one together, and then two of us together. Sorry for being a pain. We were going to wait untill the end just in case cos it could get a bit confusing otherwise.

I know in other conventions there's no photographs in the parties. So i'm just wondering if i'm allowed to bring my brand new all singing an dancing don't have a clue how to use it because it's so complicated camera to the cocktail party in the evening, or is that a no no?

I know in other conventions there's no photographs in the parties. So i'm just wondering if i'm allowed to bring my brand new all singing an dancing don't have a clue how to use it because it's so complicated camera to the cocktail party in the evening, or is that a no no?

You know, I don't think that has ever been asked before. :D

I'd say no personally. At the Drinks Receptions I have attended everybody had put their cameras away. Okay, that probably means "bringing yes, using no." :(

For the general parties you'd be okay. Taking pictures of yourself and your friends is no problem. Just if the guests show up then they will most likely going to leave if people will start snapping pictures of them like crazy.