Sam's Girl

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Books by Viggo Mortensen:

Recent Forgeries( poetry)

Sign Language ( for the deaf)

Life and Death: Moral Implications of Technology (editor)

Theology and Religion- a Dialogue (editor)

Coincidence of Memory(poetry)

Free Will And Determination (editor)

For All People- Global Theologies in Context- Essays in Honor of Viggo Mortensen

Edited by Sam's Girl

PLEASE GET VIGGO TO C5!!!! I WOULD DEF BUY HIS BOOKS AND MUSIC!

Has anyone heard any of his stuff? Ive heard its good but havent actually heard any of it myself!

oh and ...GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

PLEASE GET VIGGO TO C5!!!! I WOULD DEF BUY HIS BOOKS AND MUSIC!

Has anyone heard any of his stuff? Ive heard its good but havent actually heard any of it myself!

oh and ...GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO GET VIGGO!!!!!!!!!!! :D

if you go to http://specialrealms.com/VM/poetry.html

you can see some of it!!

must admit when you look at any of hes pictures hes eyes are alwis dremy , like hes not complitly here or that he can see somthing you cant .. and i thing that is so rear and wounderfull !

just a thught at a bigining of a day :-)

SM pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease get viggo to C-5 :-)

No fair, why cant I dream of Viggo, even if it is only a PG?? :rolleyes: I was reading my Empire magazine before going to bed but that didnt work!!!

LOL! PG Dreams... what is the world coming to!! lol! We're rating our dreams..

I dreamed about Orcs last night... not excatly Viggo but.. *sigh*