VIGGO MORTENSEN FOR C5

Sam's Girl

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky!!!!  So many people on this forum are lucky!  Its like a good luck charm just talkign to you people!

I defenatly agree 1000% with that , you all brigten my day .

yeeeey for all ppl of the forum

Its true though isn't it? I can come on here and just smile! All you guys fill me with such hope and joy! Its amazing!

Lucky!!!!  So many people on this forum are lucky!  Its like a good luck charm just talkign to you people!

I defenatly agree 1000% with that , you all brigten my day .

yeeeey for all ppl of the forum

Its true though isn't it? I can come on here and just smile! All you guys fill me with such hope and joy! Its amazing!

i feel the same way, and i try to make other people feel happy too! :unsure:

I bet any money that SM have already asked and failed!

Way to keep all our hopes up......... B)

We'll stay hopeful anyway! Despite what a few pesimists think!

Yes we will!!! :P

LOL! I looked at your av then and though Ron has a ponytail!! I was like "thats never in the book... I thought Bill had the ponytail!"

Hi

did any one see in the EX DVD of TTT that viggo nerly drowend !!!

remmber the part were he is woshed to shore ? well he dicided to go in to the water except that it wasn't calm water and he was throwen in to rocks and whent dowen ...

Hi

remmber the part were he is woshed to shore ? well he dicided to go in to the water except that it wasn't calm water and he was throwen in to rocks and whent dowen ...

Yeah I saw it! OMG... I can't believe the ammount of time he was down there and no one went in to help him!!!! lol!

Hi

remmber the part were he is woshed to shore ? well  he dicided to go in to the water except that  it wasn't calm water and he was throwen  in to rocks and whent dowen ...

Yeah I saw it! OMG... I can't believe the ammount of time he was down there and no one went in to help him!!!! lol!

it is sad <lol> you would think thay will try and help a key star from drowning...unless...;-0

and he is totaly mad in the most lovly way posibel:-)

Viggo if you see this you just stay the way you are :-)))

Hi

remmber the part were he is woshed to shore ? well  he dicided to go in to the water except that  it wasn't calm water and he was throwen  in to rocks and whent dowen ...

it is sad <lol> you would think thay will try and help a key star from drowning...unless...;-0

Lol, yeah I saw that too! And when the horse could have fallen onto him when he was lay on the shore! He's one crazy man!! I would never do anything like that! But I agree with you, he should stay just the way he is cos that's the way we love him!

Hi

Lol, yeah I saw that too! And when the horse could have fallen onto him when he was lay on the shore! He's one crazy man!! I would never do anything like that! But I agree with you, he should stay just the way he is cos that's the way we love him!

Damn right! He's so cool and... cool!