This is a kinda plea

elijahs_ladie

Ah, so excited about TRL!! It all kind of dawned on us last night... argh! Hyper!

Emma - Not sure who is there. We reckon there will be at least two hobbits... maybe more. And im thinking maybe Orli... seeing as he is a funky kinda guy and all ;) Lol! We're goin to the premiere after TRL aswell. Probably get bad spots at the premiere but it's hopefully going to be worth it at TRL!!

OMG!! you guys are so lucky to be going to TRL!!!! I wish i was going!!!! Living in Scotland suks!!! So far away from all the excitement!! Is it the 11th that the hobbit are on TRL?

Lolz aw!! Yeh we live in Lincolnshire (Altho some of us live in other places - one is even coming over from holland!) so we're really excited about just being in London really lol!! TRL tis very good, ive been before so im really excited. Yeah they are on trl on the 11th :) Not sure if its the hobbits tho, just that its 'the lord of the rings cast' lol!! Im assuming there will be at least two hobbits tho :D

Stina xx

It sucks that both things are on the same day! I wish I could go to both but im thinking that it will be such an amazing atmoshphere at the premiere and most of the cast will be there...but with TRL I duno whos gona be on and it could just be the hobbits...well the younger guys...when I want to meet man of the moment...Peter Jackson!...This is what im telling myself to feel better about the TRL tickets anyway! :headscratch:

Lol aww! Yeh it was a tough decision for us to make too - the atmosphere down at Leicester Square is going to be electric! Which is why we're heading there straight after TRL - at least we can say we were there :) Aww Peter Jackson: would so love to meet that man!!

Cant believe the final lotr is almost out... it's gone so fast! :angel:

Stina xx

Lol aww! Yeh it was a tough decision for us to make too - the atmosphere down at Leicester Square is going to be electric! Which is why we're heading there straight after TRL - at least we can say we were there :) Aww Peter Jackson: would so love to meet that man!!

Cant believe the final lotr is almost out... it's gone so fast! :P

Stina xx

Yeah...I so want to meet him...

OMG!! you guys are so lucky to be going to TRL!!!! I wish i was going!!!! Living in Scotland suks!!! So far away from all the excitement!! Is it the 11th that the hobbit are on TRL?

Lolz aw!! Yeh we live in Lincolnshire (Altho some of us live in other places - one is even coming over from holland!) so we're really excited about just being in London really lol!! TRL tis very good, ive been before so im really excited. Yeah they are on trl on the 11th :) Not sure if its the hobbits tho, just that its 'the lord of the rings cast' lol!! Im assuming there will be at least two hobbits tho :lol:

Stina xx

hopefully lij will go, i think he will!! infact I wouldnt be surprised if ALL the hobbits are there!! I really hope they are all there for you! Have a fantastic time and make sure you come on the forum and tell me everything!!!

I will be watching it on tv!! :lol:

Lolz aw!! Yeh we live in Lincolnshire (Altho some of us live in other places - one is even coming over from holland!) so we're really excited about just being in London really lol!! TRL tis very good, ive been before so im really excited. Yeah they are on trl on the 11th :) Not sure if its the hobbits tho, just that its 'the lord of the rings cast' lol!! Im assuming there will be at least two hobbits tho :lol:

Stina xx

hopefully lij will go, i think he will!! infact I wouldnt be surprised if ALL the hobbits are there!! I really hope they are all there for you! Have a fantastic time and make sure you come on the forum and tell me everything!!!

I will be watching it on tv!! :(

Lol awww!! Yeh i hope all hobbits do go.. that would be fabby!!! I'll be happy if dom is there - im writing trees on my hands.. so i kinda hope he is haha!

yey cool you'll be watching!! We'll be the group with random badges all over us haha and im wearing a pink tie with some lotr related things on it... i customized it earlier and its lookin pretty funkay!

Thanks, im sure we'll have a great time :) Will tell you all the goss when we get back hehe!!

Stina xx

Lolz aw!! Yeh we live in Lincolnshire (Altho some of us live in other places - one is even coming over from holland!) so we're really excited about just being in London really lol!! TRL tis very good, ive been before so im really excited. Yeah they are on trl on the 11th :) Not sure if its the hobbits tho, just that its 'the lord of the rings cast' lol!! Im assuming there will be at least two hobbits tho :P

Stina xx

I will be watching it on tv!! :angel:

Lol awww!! Yeh i hope all hobbits do go.. that would be fabby!!! I'll be happy if dom is there - im writing trees on my hands.. so i kinda hope he is haha!

yey cool you'll be watching!! We'll be the group with random badges all over us haha and im wearing a pink tie with some lotr related things on it... i customized it earlier and its lookin pretty funkay!

Thanks, im sure we'll have a great time :) Will tell you all the goss when we get back hehe!!

Stina xx

cool! I'll look out for you!! Cant wait to hear all your gossip!!! :D

hey there! ya i thought they'd end up being on trl on the 11th! well hope u have a great time all who is going!!! should be amazing! and ya we should all find there hotel haha *not stalking* or find where the after show party is!

my mums gonna record trl so ill look out 4 every1! and the premiere should be live on sky news!