we are sorry to have to let you know that Taylor Lautner

showmasters

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying not to think about the fact if my gold ticket was worthit or not yet... we don't know who the new guest is... and honestly... I really want to wait till after the con to make a decinion on it. :)

I'm just glad I decided to wait to buy extra autographs till everyone was announced and stuff :D much less trouble XD

Apart form all the other things just remember your gold ticket gets you up close in the Wine reception which is restricted to gold and has been well worth it at other events :D

Yeah me too !!!!

I'm sorry that Taylor has pulled out cause I know so many really wanted to see him (I'm afraid my Team Edward side was like great we get to meet him, but I honestly wasn't jumping up and down) I think it was really expected and lets face it - the Film has to come first :P

Looking forward to seeing who the replacement is but at this stage am seriously thinking that I was a bit over enthuastic in buying my Gold ticket so early.

And just to address the subject of the wine reception (trying so hard not to whine when I know the wonderful people at SM are working their hardest) there are 150 gold passes and 4 guests – what are your chances of getting anywhere near any guest within the half-an-hour given and still maintain any sort of calm, cool and collected order.

Anyway they say anticipation is the best part of Christmas and as with the other guests anounced, am really excited to find out who the replacment guest is.

TaraB

that may actually surprise you but showmasters have done this before and the gold parties are still organised enough that you will get to see them all do not fear at all :) the gold IS worth it! i wish i had the money to have got gold myself

I thought the girl who played Jessica was great :D

But alas, she isn't a Cullen xD

lol well we can't all be cullens :) some of us have to be plain old human, so jessica is more like us than them that makes her cooler or maybe not cooler but still cool :)

Edited by thewhiteladyofrohan

I really wanted to meet taylor but theese things cant be helped.

Also hen i was in my local in islington the last week rob was in there he is soo lovley and was so happy to talk to me well freindly and sooo fit ....i mentioned eternal twilight and he said her had heard of it. I asked what he was doing before new moon started filimg and he said just going through the script and having a chilled time in london so you never no he could be free for this now !! OMG i would die if he turned up 10000% tiems better than taylor ** woohoooo team edward **

• Moderators

Ohhh its alll about the team edward !

Also doea any1 no how many places there actauly here for this convetion i mean roughly how many ppl are gna be there ?

** TEAM EDWARD **

800 total if it's a sell out.

I'm trying not to think about the fact if my gold ticket was worthit or not yet... we don't know who the new guest is... and honestly... I really want to wait till after the con to make a decinion on it. :)

I'm just glad I decided to wait to buy extra autographs till everyone was announced and stuff :P much less trouble XD

Apart form all the other things just remember your gold ticket gets you up close in the Wine reception which is restricted to gold and has been well worth it at other events :YAHOO:

Yeah me too !!!!

I'm sorry that Taylor has pulled out cause I know so many really wanted to see him (I'm afraid my Team Edward side was like great we get to meet him, but I honestly wasn't jumping up and down) I think it was really expected and lets face it - the Film has to come first ;)

Looking forward to seeing who the replacement is but at this stage am seriously thinking that I was a bit over enthuastic in buying my Gold ticket so early.

And just to address the subject of the wine reception (trying so hard not to whine when I know the wonderful people at SM are working their hardest) there are 150 gold passes and 4 guests – what are your chances of getting anywhere near any guest within the half-an-hour given and still maintain any sort of calm, cool and collected order.

Anyway they say anticipation is the best part of Christmas and as with the other guests anounced, am really excited to find out who the replacment guest is.

TaraB

that may actually surprise you but showmasters have done this before and the gold parties are still organised enough that you will get to see them all do not fear at all :) the gold IS worth it! i wish i had the money to have got gold myself

Well I look forward to being surprised then.

TaraB

I really wanted to meet taylor but theese things cant be helped.

Also hen i was in my local in islington the last week rob was in there he is soo lovley and was so happy to talk to me well freindly and sooo fit ....i mentioned eternal twilight and he said her had heard of it. I asked what he was doing before new moon started filimg and he said just going through the script and having a chilled time in london so you never no he could be free for this now !! OMG i would die if he turned up 10000% tiems better than taylor ** woohoooo team edward **

It would be rude of him not to turn up as he is merely an hour train ride away :YAHOO::P:D

Seriously looking forward to having a weekend away with the girls, even though it's only 15 miles from my front door. :YAHOO:

Lmao that would be amazing but tbh I couldnt handle knowing rob was going so far in advance so hed be better as a surprise guest :lol: announce Billy Burke now and save Rob for the day :P

I agree...I've never been star struck before and I've met A LOT of famous people.....but if I met Rob or Peter...I'm guessing for the first time in my life...I would be speechless LOL

He should so come....now he's cut his hair no one will recognise him.