Lovejoy (TV series) Tinker Dill 70 episodes, 1986-1994

The Big Sleep - Lanny

The Football Factory - Bill Farrell

The Pink Panther Strikes Again - Hugh McClaren

Crossed Swords - Hodge

Crossplot - Warren

The Devils - Baron De Laubardemont

Orlando - King James I

EastEnders (TV series) - Wilfred (18 episodes, 2004)

Highlander (TV series) Armageddon - Father Robert

AND SO MUCH MORE

http://imdb.com/name/nm0840303/

dudley_sutton.JPGsohopoly.jpglovejoy%20gang%20resized.jpg

1210646399_1.jpg7_9.jpg

Lovely addition, but I have so much for him to sign that I wouldnt know where to start. Depending on the price therefore (given that deals wont be allowed) I may give him a miss.

You have too much to choose from to be signed - so you won't get anything signed ? Makes sense :headscratch:

Edited by keithporter23

• Showmasters Admin

i do not get it ??

he has never signed before and a rare guest and no one said anything about £15 ? so i do not know were you got that from as he is a UK guest so he will be £10 which is a good price , so if you are going to pass on this i think you are mad :huh:

i am getting stuff signed for my self as i think he is great and turns up in so much from the 70s

and he is not getting any younger and i want to meet him

just saying it how it is

jason :smile:

I have thirty things he could sign - you tell me where I make a start with that lot? I certainly can't afford £300.

As I said sarcastically earlier, I don't get the above comments. What you have to do is make a choice.

You either get signed something he is most famous for appearing in, or choose something you particularly like. Having too many things you want signed is a problem we all face, so either we earn more money to pay for them, or make a choice of paying for only one or two autographs.

As mentioned earlier, he's a rare signer and it's a shame not to get anything signed at all just because you have too many things to be signed and can't decide.

Personally, to me, Dudley Sutton is most famous for Lovejoy, so I will go for something from that.

Since I'm always being told I look like a fat Ian McShane, I MUST get a photo with Tink!

Also: I remember him back in, I think, 1961 in a film called 'The Boys'. The music was by the Shadows, and the theme was the first guitar piece I played in public!

Edited by shearwater