Taylor cancelling?

LeahBlack.

Oh I have more to keep me going than that I have Girls ALoud (not my choice but . . .) then Katy Perry but I missed out on Derren Brown tickets gutted! Also my birthday the release of Twilight the next day and possibly a holiday to Spain over my birthday . . . I'm gonna be in so much debt but it'll be a great year! Can't wait for ET2!!!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I have more to keep me going than that I have Girls ALoud (not my choice but . . .) then Katy Perry but I missed out on Derren Brown tickets gutted! Also my birthday the release of Twilight the next day and possibly a holiday to Spain over my birthday . . . I'm gonna be in so much debt but it'll be a great year! Can't wait for ET2!!!

aghh you're so lucky. the only event on my birthday was the ucas deadline. and don't pretend you don't love girls aloud!

i have a few comedy gigs, the hub and a few othegr things. katy perry is cool btw:)

Right, I can see your (experienced convention goer's) point, but try to see ours (thos of us who haven't been before, or have only been to one or two).

We're not experienced convention goers. We don't know what things have happened in the past, how things work, etc.

We bought tickets with the knowledge that certain people had signed on to appear at the convention. We knew that there would always be a risk of people dropping out, but I wasn't exactly thinking "Well, they could drop out. It's just so unpredictable at this point!" when I put my debit card details in. The only risk I was thinking of was whether or not Robert would be a guest or not! So I know I personally paid my £197 thinking that, sure, things come up, but our guests have reviewed their busy schedules and decided that a weekend away would be alright. Finding out now that there's a chance that someone could be dropping out is quite shocking to me.

I know that nothing has been announced yet, believe me, I know, it's been said loads of times. But the thought is still there because I'm human. I've had this thought put into my head, and now the seed of doubt has been planted.

Try and think about where we're coming from before you post, telling us (or insinuating to us) that we should have known or should have thought of this before we bought our tickets. Personally, it makes me feel quite crappy to read that, and very stupid.

I can understand where you're coming from that there was a risk, that we should have thought of this before we purchased tickets. But the fact is, we didn't. We simply didn't know. We're new at this! :)

*hugs xihearttwilightx*

No news is good news hun, am keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

i'm convinced rob is gonna be there. it makes sense!!!!

I thought that too....he's in London anyway (Well he is now dunno about for the con) and he's not gonna be in the film much right?

Yay COME ON ROB YOU KNOW YOU WANNA PARTY WITH US!! hehe!

You guys should stop letting me get my hopes up! LOL :wub:

Rob Pattinson doesn't seem as approchable as Taylor or Kellan, he looks a bit uncomfortable around fans I think.

He used to live in the same town as my Granny, I saw him once in Waitrose (Along with Billie Piper and Julie walters, not on the same day though) just after HP4 had come out! :wub:

Rob Pattinson doesn't seem as approchable as Taylor or Kellan, he looks a bit uncomfortable around fans I think.

He used to live in the same town as my Granny, I saw him once in Waitrose (Along with Billie Piper and Julie walters, not on the same day though) just after HP4 had come out! :wub:

*hates you just a little bit* but yeah i agree, they do seem more approachable. if they're even there... and we're not all scary! some people will just have to suppress their urges to jump on him or whatever. :D

Poor RPatz... What has he let himself in for portraying Edward Cullen... He'll be like Colin Firth in a few years, sick of the name Edward Cullen! Hee hee

He did do a fantastic job in the film, he really captured the torture and pain of Edward...

I think it is all a bit of a shock for him, seeing how wild girls can be, they sent him to media training, they should have sent him to a Take That concert! ha ha! xx