Question.....

maegurwen

Right, i booked my room a little while ago, but i noticed on the reservation that it says there is a credit card required for this reservation. On the back of my card i noticed that it says its not a credit card.

Im starting to worry as the card i have is the only card that i have, would they still accept it?

• Moderators

Hmm you're probably best off phoning them to double check to be honest. Different hotels have different payment policies, and I don't know without looking myself .. probably quicker to just check reservation email and use that.

I just reserved with an electron aswell.

In my experience, if they let you book with it (accept the card number with VISA selected) then you will be fine, as they will count it as a visa.

I tried buying and booking on other sites before with an electron selected as a visa, and it rejected the card number. If it has accepted both of ours then they must consider it a visa.

And cheers for the code showmasters, much appreciated.

I just reserved with an electron aswell.

In my experience, if they let you book with it (accept the card number with VISA selected) then you will be fine, as they will count it as a visa.

I tried buying and booking on other sites before with an electron selected as a visa, and it rejected the card number. If it has accepted both of ours then they must consider it a visa.

And cheers for the code showmasters, much appreciated.

Well ive emailed just to make sure.

ah okies. Ill wait till they send me an email back though...see what they say....lol.

Right, finaly after quite a few emails i got a answer that answered my question.

They have put on it 'so long as the debit card has a credit card logo on it'

Edited by maegurwen