Music at the Con

warriorqueenlou

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was dancing round while I was getting ready about two weeks ago to some classic Britney and my window cleaner popped up at the window which resulted in me shrieking and running dropping my straightners to the ground :D But I was having a good dance so its ok :D

You definately need some old school tracks in there... some S Club 7, some Take That, maybe some Backstreet Boys as well. :D

At a friends 18th birthday party, a bunch of us dressed up as the BSB like in the "Everybody (Backstreet's Back)" video as werewolves & vampires & mummies... it was awesome... I could totally see it fitting this con! :lol:

Katy Perry yay I'm going to see her in June!

Im seeing her two days before the con! its gonna be a busy week =]

OMG isn't it and thats a bloody long UK tour shes doing

and as long as I get some cheesy pop and recent music dotted thru I'll be . . . mostly happy :lol:

songs like - doctoring the tardis

- startrekking

i cant think of any more right now... but they are amazing!

Thanks :o downloaded Startrekkin last night and haven't been able to stop singing it since. How infectious is that song ?????

I really haven't heard it in a long time so it was great to hear it again (may just about have it out of my head by the time the Con comes around)

TaraB

3 dates in February and 6 dates in June? It's hardly extensive...

Just meant its a long period she might as well just get it over and done with

QUOTE(jazz5490 @ Jan 22 2009, 10:15 PM)

Lady Gaga!

Wheeyy!!

Agreed

songs like - doctoring the tardis

- startrekking

i cant think of any more right now... but they are amazing!

Thanks :YAHOO: downloaded Startrekkin last night and haven't been able to stop singing it since. How infectious is that song ?????

I really haven't heard it in a long time so it was great to hear it again (may just about have it out of my head by the time the Con comes around)

TaraB

indeed! i walk around humming it half the time and the looks it get they either give me a yay i love that song look or the what is she humming look