Foods at con?

nightshadewolf

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey just looked and apparently my room has a microwave! Score! But no mention of a kettle like . . . hmm

All back to yours, then :lol:

Where are you staying? :headscratch:

That's so unfair! i want a microwave *pout* not that i'm going to have much time to eat, lol, will be tarting myself up for the parties XD

I'm wondering what will be open that time of night?!

if theres clubs then surely there will be some food places.....mmm nothing is better than chips in pity bread after a night of drinking!

mcdonalds is open till about 2-3ish i think and then theres alot of up all night burger joints and kebab places! all on the same road as the grand! bet that will make jazz happy

if theres clubs then surely there will be some food places.....mmm nothing is better than chips in pity bread after a night of drinking!

mcdonalds is open till about 2-3ish i think and then theres alot of up all night burger joints and kebab places! all on the same road as the grand! bet that will make jazz happy

i booked the grand this morning, we get a kettle as well, and mugs and he said something about a hot plate but no pans.. i was half asleep so i'm not exactly sure... but yay for cuppa soups and microwave pizzas!! :D so excited now!

Talking about me? I work at McDonalds . . . I do not go there in my down time so I would probably avoid :) I prefer chip shop chips cos you get vinegar with them!

i booked the grand this morning, we get a kettle as well, and mugs and he said something about a hot plate but no pans.. i was half asleep so i'm not exactly sure... but yay for cuppa soups and microwave pizzas!! :D so excited now!

WOOOO Walking buddy!