Possible Cast Changes?

cookies41

Kristin Dos Santos mentioned on E's coverage of the Golden Globes that there are rumours that one or two members of the cast are leaving the show.

The article below also backs up these rumours but at the moment i think they are just rumours

Article

Anyway any reactions to this and whether we think it's true? I know im hoping that it's not :D

• Moderators

Honestly I think Ali Larter's role on the show is pointless, and she'd be no huge loss to the overall quality of the show. Whether that's down to the writers or not, I'm not sure, but her character/s have never really been must-see, nor ever felt integral to the plot.

To kill off a major character means they re-ignite the danger factor in the show that has been sorely missing recently. But if it's her, at least they won't be losing someone decent from the storylines. It's a win win situation really.

Kristin also said a few months ago that Masi Oka was negotiating breaking his contract after Season 3...

With Ali, i LOVE her, and she is the star I most like to watch on the show, however I agree, her characters just never seem to work properly...

Niki... loved her in the first half of S1... but by S2 she was pointless as it was obvious that her storyline had little to do with the series as a whole...

Tracy... again, loved her in the first few episodes of the season, but again, she has been wasted in the last episodes...

Her storyline for Volume 4 does sound interesting tho... so guess we will see what happens...