Which Hotel are you at?

louisesuperstar

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG NO it comes out the DAY AFTER MY BIRTHDAY! Argh!

awww. i think it cums out in march in america dame those americans LMAO

think i need 2 step away from the lap top im doin 2 much research on this kinda stuff loool

April :'( was meant to be march dammit oh well thats around my birthday and what about the 3 disc edition we were promised aaargh!

There isn't & was never a 3 disc edition planned... no extended edition... just two discs...

There is an interview with Catherine Hardwicke where she goes through the extras that will be on the DVD... 12 DELETED SCENES!!! :dance:

http://www.collider.com/entertainment/inte...aid/9790/tcid/1

Is there going to be an extended cut or is there going to be a separate section for deleted scenes?

Catherine: A separate section for deleted scenes, because I feel like what we have in the movie is probably the right stuff.

Hey, Me and two friends are staying at the Travelodge about 2miles away, i have a car with two free spaces if people need lifts in and out of the convention!! Always happy to help!!

love your username!

we'll hopefully see you at the hotel. do you still have the free spaces? I think we may need a ride theres 2 of us and we were going to get cabs but would chip in wiht petrol money if needed!

Hey Still want that lift?

sophierussell5@hotmail.co.uk

Add me XD

Hey! We (me and my sister - lizzieice) just got tickets but can't seem to find any rooms left at either the Ibis or the Park Inn *sob*

Neither of us can drive - anyone know of any other hotels within the area (that are a walkable distance)?

We did phone up one hotel that was a 10 minute walk and the woman said she wouldn't wanna walk around the area on her own after midnight - is it particularly rough?!

Or (I know it's a long shot) but does anyone have 2 spaces left in a car to offer lifts if we were to stay out of area, like in the travel lodge or something?

I can't wait! (even if I do have to sleep in a tent!!) He he!!

Kini x

Hey! We (me and my sister - lizzieice) just got tickets but can't seem to find any rooms left at either the Ibis or the Park Inn *sob*

Neither of us can drive - anyone know of any other hotels within the area (that are a walkable distance)?

We did phone up one hotel that was a 10 minute walk and the woman said she wouldn't wanna walk around the area on her own after midnight - is it particularly rough?!

Or (I know it's a long shot) but does anyone have 2 spaces left in a car to offer lifts if we were to stay out of area, like in the travel lodge or something?

Kini x

3 mins from the park inn is the Grand Hotel which is 120 for a twin room for the 3 nights http://www.thegrand-hotel.co.uk/

give them a ring :)

Kini x

3 mins from the park inn is the Grand Hotel which is 120 for a twin room for the 3 nights http://www.thegrand-hotel.co.uk/

give them a ring :)

Ooh thanks - I'll give them a ring now. £120 sounds pretty reasonable.

Anyone else staying at the Grand Hotel?

Im staying at the travel Lodge, i booked at a family room friday was £30 and Sat was £50 we are sharing it between 3 so thats only £27, you can share between 4 i guess. They have a few rooms left