DATE CHANGE NOW 21st - 22nd March

showmasters

Okay can I ask what is probably a completely stupid question now.... 5 star hotel... sounds posh.... does this mean it's like that autographica thing in London where everyone has to dress up? I'm guessing and hoping no but I have to ask anyway with the whole posh sounding-ness of it :blink:

lol Id class MK as one of the nicer shopping centres in the country, not once have I been harassed by ner-do-wells when at the con.

But it will make a nice change to no have to worry about travel and all that for me. Provided I get a room, I can come up on the friday afternoon, get settled into the room and grab some dinner. Then I dont have to worry about where im going untill sunday evening when I head home. Be the most relaxing con I've ever been to :thumbup:

Lovely.

Okay can I ask what is probably a completely stupid question now.... 5 star hotel... sounds posh.... does this mean it's like that autographica thing in London where everyone has to dress up?

At Autographica you only have to dress up if you go to the dinner in the evening.,

• 2 weeks later...