Gold and Silver - now sold out -

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone

when the Eternal Twilight site went up we made a mistake and only put up 100 gold passes but we should have put up 150

we now have only 8 gold pass tickets available and there will not be any more after this

and we only have 34 silver tickets available and once they have gone that will also be it so anyone wanting them should look into buying them now if they want these tickets

once they have sold out we will not be listing any more Gold & Silver tickets and only standard tickets will available after this point

we will have more news on what to come at Eternal Twilight very soon

this is going to be the most amazing Twilight fan event of the 2009 :blink:

jason

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my friends were saying that if they have managed to get Rob, then we think he'd be announced last because he's amazing. haha.

and then it'll be a sudden rush on standard tickets and then all the gold and silver tickets will of gone to big fans of the books who are prepared to pay the money and not get rob.

rather than just the fangirlz of rob.

Hi, i'm new and i really want to buy a silver ticket. Only problem is i'm not sure if i'll have the money until beginning/middle-ish of January. :o I was wondering if you could tell me how many silver tickets are still left? Hopefully i can hurry up and get the money together. :blink:

Thankyou to anyone who helps :dance:

Hey, not sure if this is the right place, but tehre is no way to upgrade your tickets is there? I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere that you can not but I'm just making sure because I think I could scrape together the money for a silver or even gold. Would be a shame if I cant, but if I can that would be great, doesn't matter though because I can always buy my photo shoots seperately (just shame about the drinks reception)