TICKETS ON SALE NOW! (updated)

:thumbup: i spoke to the guy at the office no not long ago and he said they wont be sure what day tom baker will be going on he said to check a month before on the movie and coic site and it will tell you what day tom will appear and tickets can also be brought at the door so im waiting as i only want to go on the day tom is going

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't even have to call. Just watch the forum here, there will be a topic titled "guest appearance days" or something similar. Also the dates will be posted on the main website.

As you've noticed, sometimes it's a bit hard to get hold of someone in the office on the phone. :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...
Hi,

Would buying a standard entry pass now entitle me to jump the "pay on the door" queue? Or is it just a gold / early bird ticket that does that?

Thanks,

Andy K.

Hi,

A pre-paid standard ticket will let you in at 11am. The 'pay on the door' queue also go in at 11am but obviously they have to pay on entry so it will take a bit longer for everyone to get in.

Of course your postition in the respective queues has a slight bearing on it as well. For example it's safe to say that the first pay-on-the-day person will get in to the event before the 100th person in the pre-paid queue!

FYI - the early entry tickets work in the same way - pre-paid, and pay-on-the-day queues. The only difference is that they are allowed in at 9am on the Saturday, and 10am on the Sunday

Hope that helps. Enjoy the event :o

Hi,

i'v been to a few shows befor but never the london show.

can i pay on the door for earlybird tickets as i have done befor?

and can anyone tell me what time the ques start forming cos i got to the midlands show at about 7am and there was only a few people wondering around.

thanks

Hi,

and can anyone tell me what time the ques start forming cos i got to the midlands show at about 7am and there was only a few people wondering around.

thanks

You can still pay on the door, I did so last year. Also, I was there from about 7am and I wasn't at the front of the pay-on-the-day queue.

Hi,

Yes, you can.

thanks

This is something that no one can tell for sure. Around 7 they actually open the door any let everyone who's waiting on the grounds of Earls Court (before it's waiting on the street). When to get there really depends on who you want to meet. London is a lot busier than Midlands.

• Showmasters Admin

ops i didnt sign out last night the one before me asked when we need to que i would que as early as possible as im going to get my tickets when i get there all i want is tickets for tom baker autograths and photograths so i was told i can pay at the door

Yes you can get your tickets at the show. Tom will not be hugely busy. You will not need to be their at stupid-o-clock to see him. If you come at regular ticket price time at 11am you'll still get to see him with no issue.

ops i didnt sign out last night the one before me asked when we need to que i would que as early as possible as im going to get my tickets when i get there all i want is tickets for tom baker autograths and photograths so i was told i can pay at the door

Yes you can get your tickets at the show. Tom will not be hugely busy. You will not need to be their at stupid-o-clock to see him. If you come at regular ticket price time at 11am you'll still get to see him with no issue.

thanks alot for the info imstaying at the ibis over the road so i aint got far to go id recomend that hotel to any one 24 hour food so you aint got to go out to find places to eat less you want to . ive met tom at the si fi stamp shop at the strand and he has got there for 93o and peope have qued from 6 great atmosfere thanks but if you knew me i known to be early at places id meet my self coming back i would lol

Sorry if its been asked already bought how do you purchase the autographs? not available in the online store do they have to be bought at the event? if so how do you get them? Please

kate :P

Edited by Lally03

• Moderators

Yes, you have to get them at the event.

Each guest will have a queue - the busiest ones will have a 'virtual queue' which means you'll pick up a numbered ticket, then come back once the number's up on their board. Some won't and will just have open queues.

The autograph desks are half way down each guest's queue, and you pay there and pick a photo to get signed if you want, or bring your own item. You pay by cash, but I think credit card payments might be available around the info desk if necessary.

• Moderators

You can purchase photo shoots online before the event yes, but that's more just for your own convenience. They very rarely sell out, so you can get them just as easily at the event.

The autographs you can only get at the event though.

You can purchase photo shoots online before the event yes, but that's more just for your own convenience. They very rarely sell out, so you can get them just as easily at the event.

So you are saying, that we can wait until the event itself to buy tickets for the photo shoots?!

That would be nice because I would prefer to have photos taken with my own camera - not because that is free, but because that is digital (can't put a paper photo in a digital frame without quality loss).

And so if I see they don't accept pictures at the table then I can go and buy a ticket for the photo shoot. ;)

Nice, I actually thought tickets for photo shoots could only be bought in advance. :D

I understand that, and I was thinking about buying some photo shoot tickets up front. But I may just drop the pictures all together with those guests - I can't quite decide. But perhaps they will sell out after all and decide for me. :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi this will be my first comic con and was looking to buy a photo shoot with Scott Bakula for my partner as a suprise, He has already booked our tickets for the event but brought ones that allow us into the venue at 11am. How do the photo shoots work? I'm guessing there will be time slots for each person just didnt want to buy a ticket for Mr Bakula and his be between 9am and 11am, which we would miss.

Very excited xxx

• Moderators

Looking at last years schedule, the shoots mostly started at 11am.

The schedule wont be announced until a few weeks before the event if you wanted to wait. They don't usually sell out, so you should be safe waiting to see.

Looking at last years schedule, the shoots mostly started at 11am.

The schedule wont be announced until a few weeks before the event if you wanted to wait. They don't usually sell out, so you should be safe waiting to see.

do you know if alex meraz is doing a photoshoot? i wanted one with him over justin but as i saw justin and peter were the only ones on the website atmit