Your ideal Volturri

kayleighmarie

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh yeah ive hearda few people suggest her!

Leah.. I like either Mila Kunis oor Kristen Kruek, their kinda leah-ish and used on quite a few fan icons & stuff that ive seen! Seth, im not so sure on tbh!!

I don't think Kristen is quite Quileute.

And I thought Jane only had 'child-like features', she wasn't necessarily a child herself.

I think everyone can agree that, if you have seen Drake and Josh, iCarly or School of Rock, that Miranda Cosgrove would be perfect.

miranda-cosgrove.jpg

Miranda Cosgrove would definitely bring in a fair few fans and I think that she would suit the part quite well.

Aro...Gary Oldman

Marcus..Alan Rickman

Caius...Jason Issacs

Ok so I juts recruited the cast of Harry Potter and they are all Brits but I don't know any Italian actors lol

I agree with this choice... Yep and Antonio Banderas as Demetri... David Boreanaz as Felix, just can't get him out of the whole Angel Vampire thing.

I think that Alan rickman would make a great Aro!

They need someone evil looking that can pretend to be nice. Also I always imagined them around that age. That's so weird that Jane and Alec were supposed to be 12 I thought they were adults but just really petite, I thought michelle trachtenberg would be good as she did evil well in gossip girl!

I bet the little girl that played lyra in the golden compass would be good! Dakota Blue something, she could do evil! I reckon they'll pick newcomers or small names for these parts though, they don't do enough in the 2nd book to get big names

• 4 weeks later...

Haha, I take it everyone pretty much agrees on Gary Oldman then?

Crepuscule - I know what you mean... Why would anyone turn an old man into a vampire? Haha, I always picture them young and beautiful, but completely ancient aswell, if that makes any sense! But still, saying that, I can imagine Gary Oldman in there somewhere.

And all this jazz about Jane and Alec being 12? WHOA! Wouldn't that make them immortal children?

I always just assumed they had young faces and were pretty damn small. But they're actually 12? HA, madness!

Crepuscule - I know what you mean... Why would anyone turn an old man into a vampire? Haha, I always picture them young and beautiful, but completely ancient aswell, if that makes any sense! But still, saying that, I can imagine Gary Oldman in there somewhere.

And all this jazz about Jane and Alec being 12? WHOA! Wouldn't that make them immortal children?

I always just assumed they had young faces and were pretty damn small. But they're actually 12? HA, madness!

I remember reading in Eclipse or Breaking Dawn that they sensed their talent as humans, and were waiting.. then something happened (can't remember what) that caused them to turn them into vampires earlier than they'd have liked.

I suppose theres a fine line between young vampires and immortal children.. I suppose they're more like immortal tweens, but if they were quite mature for their age, 12 seems like about the minimum to be changed.. I think about this too much :firedevil:

I remember reading in Eclipse or Breaking Dawn that they sensed their talent as humans, and were waiting.. then something happened (can't remember what) that caused them to turn them into vampires earlier than they'd have liked.

I suppose theres a fine line between young vampires and immortal children.. I suppose they're more like immortal tweens, but if they were quite mature for their age, 12 seems like about the minimum to be changed.. I think about this too much :firedevil:

Hmm, I guess. Haha a minimum age to become a vampire, get a mental picture of one of those signs at a theme park that says you must be yay big to enjoy this ride.. The ride being Edward Cullen ofcourse!

But I can totally see what you mean!