Thank you to Cookie

enty

Boba Fett for adults, Empty Child for under 15s.

My mate bought a load of cookies from millie's across from the arena and we ate them through the day. At one point he offered me one by saying 'Cookie?' when we were beside the cosplay stand and Cookie looked up, haha - he had no clue why I was chuckling.

Edited by Kenny

it wasn't me either , i think it was the 2nd place , the girl as the cat .

and here here to Cookie for a great contest

yeah cookie was brill, very nice and very funny. i did have a laugh with her as when i was wearing my batman costume she was freaked out with my eyes because they were blue.

she couldnt really look me in the eyes, :D

yeah cookie was brill, very nice and very funny. i did have a laugh with her as when i was wearing my batman costume she was freaked out with my eyes because they were blue.

Yes, and you were staring all the time at me after that, on purpose!... bad! bad man! :chair:

Naah, kiddin' :)

Who won what prizes?

Nobody told me who'd won the Section 8 Airsoft tickets...

I've put the airsoft flyers in the packages of the 2 first winners of the adult cosplay (Boba and Neko)

I told them that i wrote on the back the e-mail where to write to claim their prize...

So you should hear from them soon... (if you want their real names, just LMK in private and i'll give them to you - Neko managed to escape before i could get her e-mail address)

Thanks everybody for the compliments... i'm blushing silly here...

Glad you enjoyed the show and hope to see you very soon :)

Yes, and you were staring all the time at me after that, on purpose!... bad! bad man! :chair:

Naah, kiddin' :)

Who won what prizes?

Nobody told me who'd won the Section 8 Airsoft tickets...

I've put the airsoft flyers in the packages of the 2 first winners of the adult cosplay (Boba and Neko)

I told them that i wrote on the back the e-mail where to write to claim their prize...

So you should hear from them soon... (if you want their real names, just LMK in private and i'll give them to you - Neko managed to escape before i could get her e-mail address)

Thanks everybody for the compliments... i'm blushing silly here...

Glad you enjoyed the show and hope to see you very soon :)

yes cookie i was a bad man, i am sorry for freaking you out :chair: