Advance booking available at cinemas for 19th Dec

JaneDoe

The following are some of the cinema chains taking bookings...

Apollo

cineworld

Showcase Cinemas

Odeon are not it seems which is odd since it's the largest chain in the UK!! Also Vue are not...which is even weirder since the the premiere was held at a Vue cinema!!!

Vue!!

Edited by JaneDoe

I can't book mine 'cause I have an Unlimited card. Grrrrr. We're going to get there early for each showing though, so it should be okay. I'm seeing it 4 times on the 19th, so I really hope it's not too busy!

I have an unlimited card too, so i can't book either but I think I should be ok for the 10.40am showing, I live in quite a small town.

I don't think I would be able to watch it 4 times in one day, maybe 4 times in a week =]

Anyways I'm really excited now - I just saw a poster on the side of a telephone box in town today when I was shopping during a free period :chair:

Vue in Bristol are booking already. Check the Vue website and it will say which are and which are not.

Glad to hear they are at last. I tried to book there originally but ended up getting my tickets from Cheltenham in stead. Vue were very slow to release tickets for sale!

Edited by JaneDoe

Vue in Bristol are booking already. Check the Vue website and it will say which are and which are not.

Glad to hear they are at last. I tried to book there originally but ended up getting my tickets from Cheltenham in stead. Vue were very slow to release tickets for sale!

The Showcase Deluxe in Cabot Circus in Bristol is definitely booking - that's where we're going.

I pre booked tickets for Sunday at 3.25 YAY!!!! ^_^:P I'm also pleased because it's the viewing in the big screen which I prefer.

I'm going with my dad and my brothers, I finally convinced them to see it plus I'm pretty sure my dad is actually looking forward to it, so I must have worked magic :angel: