Gold Programs for Eternal Twilight

showmasters

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jola,

I tried emailng you to upgrade from silver to gold, but it says that I don't have permission to send you an email nor a PM. Please help!

From Jola's signature in the online shop FAQs at the bottom of the pinned section:

Online Shop - Ticket Enquiries: info@collectormania.com

Hi Jola,

I tried emailng you to upgrade from silver to gold, but it says that I don't have permission to send you an email nor a PM. Please help!

From Jola's signature in the online shop FAQs at the bottom of the pinned section:

OMG ARE THE GOLDEN TICKETS SOLD OUT? I haven't beeen here for a while but why are they sold out? omg im going to cry, i need an gold ticket. i didn't know that they were selling THAT fast

Hi Jola,

Thank you!!!

• Showmasters Admin

OMG ARE THE GOLDEN TICKETS SOLD OUT?

This thread is about the fact that an extra 50 gold tickets went on sale. As of 3 days ago (12th) Jola (who runs the on-line shop) said there were 10 left. She had not updated this to say they are sold out, so as far as I'm aware they are still available but only for a VERY SHORT TIME!

why are they sold out?

Because their is a limited number (150) of them and other people have bought them :cylon:

• 4 weeks later...