Will it still be twice a year ?

hello-to-you

I'm pretty sure there was something at the info desk that referred to a second one next year. Can't quite remember the exact details though, sorry.

there was a poster announced the new room for the next show in the stadium

If my memory serves me correct, it said that The Showmasters are having a section built next to the MK Don's Stadium and it will be ready for October 2009 - which is when the 2nd show will be. I would think Showmasters will confirm all this but im pretty sure its one in June and one in October (all just one month later than normal)

Hope this helps.

Mark

• 1 month later...

On the big "We're moving" Star Wars posters at C14, it said there would be a second MK event in November.

Hya TT and everyone - I couldn't make C14 - revising for exam - couldnt even visit boo hoo and have only just recovered from too much studying frying my brain so have only just realised recently about changes afoot - feel anxious about voluteerin but will there be xtra advice an help? tours would be nice......hope I get chance to crew this time.....c y'all soon I hope :WINCE::wub:

On the big "We're moving" Star Wars posters at C14, it said there would be a second MK event in November.

Hya TT and everyone - I couldn't make C14 - revising for exam - couldnt even visit boo hoo and have only just recovered from too much studying frying my brain so have only just realised recently about changes afoot - feel anxious about voluteerin but will there be xtra advice an help? tours would be nice......hope I get chance to crew this time.....c y'all soon I hope :thumbup::wub:

• Showmasters Admin

New crew are always looked after.

We have senior crew called Pit Bosses that will be in charge of you. Anything you don't know you just ask them. You are never just left to do something. They will know you are new and will check with you that you understand a job before leaving you to it.

New crew are always looked after.

We have senior crew called Pit Bosses that will be in charge of you. Anything you don't know you just ask them. You are never just left to do something. They will know you are new and will check with you that you understand a job before leaving you to it.

Yup I know, pit bosses are the best, really friendly, really helpful, (is this getting me anywhere?) Ha! no, really, i am really looking forward to the new look events, should be fab. glad theyll stll be two in MK :unsure:

• 4 months later...

as I wasn't at C14 either :D I was just checking I didn't miss mention of a C16 date? slightly panicked by the number of events in Sept/Oct/Nov! between SM/ME and a few others, I think every weekend is booked up in those months :D it will be fun and insane :D

surfy sah xx