guests days and prices for Collectormania Midlands 2

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

This list is based on Sportsmania 1 and 2, and so are not confirmed prices.

The higher figure is for an autograph on a "premium" item. Premium items are anything used or worn during sport or a part of a stadium/venue (e.g. a Wembley seat back). If you are not sure if your item is a premium item please do ask one of the crew on the day and they will be able to help clarify.

Not been to a sportsmania event before - do we have to provide our own items or are the usual photos available ... hubby would love a Jimmy Greaves auto

It's set-up the same way as Collectormania. There are free photos provide if you want one, and there will likely be other dealers selling bigger/other pictures for you to choose from too.

• Showmasters Admin

On the list given here Jack Klaff is listed as being there for both days, but I've received an e-mail saying he'll only be there on Saturday. Which is correct?

My list says Saturday only.

On the list given here Jack Klaff is listed as being there for both days, but I've received an e-mail saying he'll only be there on Saturday. Which is correct?

My list says Saturday only.

Bugger! I'd settled on Sunday as my day to attend so that I could at least meet the Star Wars guests I haven't met before and now I find that he won't be there. How frustrating!

Edited by nosfer2

How come Laurie Goode, Jack Klaff and Dave Holland are down as £10 but were charging £15??

Possibly a question better asked of the information desk at the show?

Possibly you're right, but as i didn't do that surely i can ask here instead?

Caroline Munro and Martine Beswick were down as £10 too but were charging £15. I actually mentioned it to Caroline Munro (who is one of the nicest guests ever!) and she was very apologetic.

Couldn't believe that I paid £15 to get the much-derided Dave Holland to sign my vintage trilogy poster but was actually glad that I did - he was a total star!

How come Laurie Goode, Jack Klaff and Dave Holland are down as £10 but were charging £15??

Possibly a question better asked of the information desk at the show?

Possibly you're right, but as i didn't do that surely i can ask here instead?

Of course - I was just pointing out that this is something that is so much better sorted out at the show. Asking now is of course allowed, but distinctly second best to grasping the nettle at the time...