Parties

blaid drwg

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree...we should all be told at least before the end of December what the party themes are going to be. We have given enough ideas and it's not that hard to pick really. With money being tight for alot of people, with it being only 3 pay days for me too and with the sales soon approaching it would be best we all knew now. It gives everyone the chance to get something in the sale and make use of the VAT slashing. Also if a theme is chosen that is quite extravagant it gives people additional time to find the stuff they require instead of running around like a headless chicken at the last minute trying to locate items.

Well I'm up for the Friday 13th 'Spooky Do'! It has to be done for PC Andy! And that could combine the masquerade/masks/monsters/aliens ideas quite nicely

A 50s party wouldn't be out of place with Torchwood either, as theree was still a massive WW2 effect on people, so the military-type costumes wouldn't be out of place, but it would also encorporate the prom idea. And hey, they've got John with his not-deactivated Time Agency time travelling wristband thingy (proper name temporarily escapes me...) so it's not impossible :)

I'll find/make a costume for any theme though, and probably look like a bit silly, but it's more fun!

Stephen King's IT scarred me for life! lol.

D: Me too!

That's one of the only films in which I have burst into tears out of SHEER TERROR

lol

after reading that i watched that film and loved it.

so thanks.

;)

lol

Your welcome! lol. If you haven't read the book then I recommend that too. Oh and of course the Shining -nods head-

Stephen King's IT scarred me for life! lol.

D: Me too!

That's one of the only films in which I have burst into tears out of SHEER TERROR

lol

after reading that i watched that film and loved it.

so thanks.

:poki:

lol

Your welcome! lol. If you haven't read the book then I recommend that too. Oh and of course the Shining -nods head-

Yeah i will probably get it after xmas.

One problem though, apparently the book is like 1000 pages?

I'm dyslexic so i would struggle reading it :poki:

I will try and find an audiobook though :poki:

If we don't get a theme by the end of the week I'm going as a pirate whos with me?

Erm, i'm probably going as captain Jack again. lol

But Pirate i can do for one night :poki:

Im with you!

And so is my friend, who is on holiday in Norway atm.

And who will read this when she gets on her computer and be like. Wtf? :poki:

lol

we are both with you :poki:

Yeah i will probably get it after xmas.

One problem though, apparently the book is like 1000 pages?

I'm dyslexic so i would struggle reading it :poki:

I will try and find an audiobook though :poki:

Yeah it is a massive book. Dunno if they have an audiobook of it, I was trying to find Stephen King at my local Waterstones and they have none. My girlfriend is in shock though as I only have one Torchwood novel lol, I have the audiobooks, really don't have time to read lately. Plus my new kitten seems to like attacking them for some odd reason lol.

Erm, i'm probably going as captain Jack again. lol

But Pirate i can do for one night :D

Im with you!

And so is my friend, who is on holiday in Norway atm.

And who will read this when she gets on her computer and be like. Wtf? :dance:

lol

we are both with you :P

Yas bring on the PiratesXD How about the Sunday? Evry one must go as pirates for the SundayXD

OMG lol!!

if it was the "dress up as what ure scared of party" id have to come as either a spider or.....

.....A SHARK!!! ROFLMFAO!!!

hey, if bonnie, andrew, sarah, sophie, lucy or their mum read this... imagine ME dressed up as a SHARK!!!

OMG thats freaky, because when i read the first bit i actually imagined you! Then i read " imagine ME dressed up as a SHARK!!!" and i went WOW! lol

i would have to come as an orange, or family guy!! :huh::lol::dance:

I can imagine me as an orange :o

OMG lol!!

if it was the "dress up as what ure scared of party" id have to come as either a spider or.....

.....A SHARK!!! ROFLMFAO!!!

hey, if bonnie, andrew, sarah, sophie, lucy or their mum read this... imagine ME dressed up as a SHARK!!!

OMG thats freaky, because when i read the first bit i actually imagined you! Then i read " imagine ME dressed up as a SHARK!!!" and i went WOW! lol

i would have to come as an orange, or family guy!! :unsure::lol:;)

I can imagine me as an orange :chair:

lol, the shark and the orange... we HAVE to use that somewhere!!!! lol!! :chair::chair:

and also, pirate thing, yes, i guess im with you too!!!!

but im sure there will be themes for the partys at least a month before, cos they did last time.

although, no offence, but i didnt really think the "night out in cardiff party" was the best idea ever!

but i wasnt there for that party though anyway......