We need a bit of magic

paddington

I think we need a bit of magic in this last week.

Iam defo coming but need to feel like I did when Mr Lloyd was announced for LFCC nearly fell off

my chair that day!! and spent more than expected when I got there (good for all!)

;)

:P:WAVE::WAVE:

spent more than expected when I got there (good for all!)

Yes it would be nice to have a last min announcment. But i bet when you get there you will still spend more than you expected and a a fantastic time. Well i hope so at least. ;)

Thanks for that Iam sure i will have a fantastic time i always do and i agree with lennybear aslong as Mr Dreyfuss comes it will be well worth it!

:P:WAVE::WAVE:

yeah would have to be a good last min announcment to get me there

It would be kind of foolish to announce a massive name now though as the publicity isn't really there.

I am assuming of course as I have no idea what advertising goes on in the last week :-)

At best I would say 1 or 2 more... Maybe Kenny Baker if he isn't busy!

I really want to attend this event. I was really glad when showmasters started the collectormania midlands event because I hate going to milton keynes and I hate the metropolitain bias that we have in this country. It is good to have showmasters events like midlands and manchester that aren't just based in the south of the country. Collectormania midlands is the closest showmasters event to me but unfortunately, for the second time, the guest list just doesn't justify me going. So sadly, I won't be attending this time :-( I hope collectomania midlands survives for another year and it is beter next time. Seeya all at Collectomania 15 (thankfully not in that bloody shopping centre)