Hallowhedon Attendees ~ Introduce Yourself

Sazzzy

Forum Name - buffy2k

Real Name - Nicky

Age/Location - 30+ , UK

What Ticket have you got/getting? Gold it had to be wanted this event for ages

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? Just one - no - well James Marsters then but can i have SMG too (in another reality)

Hotel? - Thistle.

Favourite Movie? Several - Titanic, gone with the Wind, Breakfast Club,and lots more

Favourite TV Show? Buffy, Angel, - there are no others to compare before or since

Favourite Music? varies, pop, rock mainly

Anything else we need to know? I am a buffyholic too, i collect everything and love meeting the cast

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forum Name - Emilina

Real Name - Emily

Age/Location - 17/Normanton (West Yorkshire)

What Ticket have you got/getting? standard

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? James Marsters ^_^

Hotel? - hopefully the Thistle

Facebook/MySpace etc - chat to me on my website of you want: emilythevampireslayer.com

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - jmgroupe@hotmail.co.uk

Favourite Movies? Phantom Of The Opera, Pretty Woman, Dirty Dancing, Silence Of The Lambs, Fatal Attraction, Basic Instinct, Notting Hill, Flashdance, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Ghost, Johnny English, Some Like It Hot, Secretary, Serendipity, Mrs Doubtfire, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Monster-In-Law, The Full Monty, Arthur.

Favourite Other TV Show?

Supernatural, Roswell, The Tudors, Family Fortunes, Never Mind The Buzzcocks, Gossip Girl, Mock The Week, Loose Women, Would I Lie To You?, Afterlife, Keeping Up Appearances, 'Allo 'Allo, Absolutely Fabulous, Blackadder, Mr Bean, Have I Got News For You?, Qi, Friday Night With Johnathan Ross, Outtake TV, The Sunday Night Project, Harry Hill's TV Burp.

Favourite Music?

anything

Anything else we need to know?

not really, see you all there

MeJamesMarsters08.jpg

Forum Name - Veronicas_xo

Real Name - Laura

Age/Location - 19/Australia

What Ticket have you got/getting? I've got Gold

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? Eliza Dushku! Sarah Michelle Gellar, in my dreams I know :(

Hotel? - Hopefully The Thistle...haven't booked yet

Favourite Movies?
Wrong Turn, Bride Wars, House of Wax, Pirates of the Caribbean, Mamma Mia!, Sweeney Todd, Soul Survivors, The Quiet, The Polar Express, The Grudge, John Tucker Must Die, The Parent Trap, Switching Goals, Hide and Seek, My Girl, Dracula 2, Disturbia, Scream 1,2 & 3, Prom Night, When a Stranger Calls.

Favourite Other TV Show?
Law & Order SVU, Tru Calling, Veronica Mars, Charmed, Ghost Whisperer, One Tree Hill, 24, Gilmore Girls, Supernatural, Kath and Kim, Absolutely Fabulous.

Favourite Music?
The Veronicas. I love almost anything though but The Veronicas are number 1 on the list!

Anything else we need to know?
I'm completely obsessed with Buffy! I love SMG & Eliza Dushku the most, would looove for them to be there.
I'm incredibly short for my age...no I don't mean the 'short' when people moan about being 5'3. I'd be happy being 5'3!

Edited by veronicas_xo

Forum Name - Yesindeed

Real Name - Greg

Age/Location - 23/Glasgow

What Ticket have you got/getting? GOLD

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? Nathan Fillion

Hotel? - Sheridan

Facebook/MySpace etc -not got one

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - not just now

Favourite Movie? The Prestige

Favourite Other TV Show? The Big Bang Theory

Favourite Music? New punk/Ska

Anything else we need to know? will be coming with my wife susan

are me and DavidB the only boys? :YAHOO:

David B- Can i share your corner? then i'll have a friendly face and we can fight Sazzy off. I DO NOT dance, my feet don't understand the concept.

DB wont fight me off :YAHOO:

plus greg...totaly love the rock paper lizard spock moment haha

yep i'm teeny for a 25 year old but my auntie only comes to my shoulders.

Vampiric kitten- i'd like to see you make me dance. actually it might make lots of people laugh. i kinda look like wesley when he was invited to Cordy's house party. lol!